$10.00
      MP2:
      $9.78
      MP3:
      $9.83
      CO:
      $21.29

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, MP3 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.25) Q, 7, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP3 calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.05) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, MP3 raises to $4.00, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.05.

My guess is ...
      should have 3bet harder (I actually think it's a misclick, i would have done x3 normally).
      should have raise flop 10/15c more.
      should have c/f turn? Or bet stronger if i decide to bluff?
      Would you have called the minraise?

Thanks and regards.
  • 6 replies
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      1. I don't think it's that important, sometimes it's good to mix preflop play, so raising to 0.50 is ok imo.
      2. Flop bet is fine.
      3. I not a big fan of 2nd barreling here. You're out of position. This 6s made new drawing opportunities. I would go for c/f here.
      4. As played I think despite the pot odds it's better to fold here. You might be drawing dead.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      yeah,

i would have put in at least a 3x 3-bet. probably 4 because ur oop.

i would flop bet standard 1/2 pot. then you can easily cf the turn without losing too much.

no need to cbet big. you only have A high...

if u had called the min raise on the turn you might as well have thrown the money at him... its obvious ur drawing dead at this point
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      yeah,

i would have put in at least a 3x 3-bet. probably 4 because ur oop.

i would flop bet standard 1/2 pot. then you can easily cf the turn without losing too much.

no need to cbet big. you only have A high...

if u had called the min raise on the turn you might as well have thrown the money at him... its obvious ur drawing dead at this point
      I know its NL10 and opponents are not really paying attention, but i would cbet the same amount as if i had AA here = 0.9 or 1.0, i mean you cant cbet 1/2 with bluffs and protect hard with made hands(this flop needs protection), can you?( NL10 i know i know=) )

Im also check folding turn here.. And preflop i would make it 0.8 =)
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre

I know its NL10 and opponents are not really paying attention, but i would cbet the same amount as if i had AA here = 0.9 or 1.0, i mean you cant cbet 1/2 with bluffs and protect hard with made hands(this flop needs protection), can you?( NL10 i know i know=) )

protection? he has A high? its standard to cbet 1/2 pot as a bluff because if he calls you know you are beat unless the turn helps you.

in this case you could have saved more money by sticking to the standard 1/2 cbet and c/f the turn .
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Your hand stands to be best preflop, you want to put more money in while you're ahead. Make it at least 3.5x his raise for being out of position.

As played the flop bet is fine. When he calls he likely has Qx, a flushdraw or some random float like a pocket pair. You can't take him off Qx with just one bet, the flush got there and the floats aren't really a concern unless you noticed he never folds to a c-bet, you're better off check/folding in my opinion.

As played when he raises the turn the odds don't matter, the turn minraise is usually strong, you're never ahead and you might not even have any outs. Don't put yourself in those desperate situations and muck it.

Hope it helps.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre

protection? he has A high? its standard to cbet 1/2 pot as a bluff because if he calls you know you are beat unless the turn helps you.

in this case you could have saved more money by sticking to the standard 1/2 cbet and c/f the turn .
      So when u bluff u always bet small to save the money and when you protect you always bet big?=) Can work at NL10 yep.. But i prefer balancing to get in under my skin for higher limits