This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting capital

• Soati
      Soati
      Bronze
      Yet another thread.

I have registered in sunday, and up until now I have not received my capital.

I signed up on pokerstars, and Ive been checking for emails from either you or pokerstars, but I have received none.

Is there a problem with my verification ?

Thank you in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Masko555
      Masko555
      Bronze
      Hi I have the same problem I have registered on saturday and I have not recieve capital. And I have not recieve email.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Soati,

It seems our support wrote you a ticket 3 days ago. Please read the ticket, follow the instructions inside and reply to it once you have done so.

@Masko555: You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Soati
      Soati
      Bronze
      I found it, thank you for your time.
    • Masko555
      Masko555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

@Masko555: You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I just send copy of my ID , hope it will be ok.