Extremely frustrating

• MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Yea, i downloaded the elephant last night and it worked okay, was importing my hands as I played them and showed the graphs and stuff. But I couldn't get the HUD to work on Full Tilt so I did some looking around, saw there was an update .68 so I downloaded that and now the HUD still does not work and it will not import any hands. It says it imports 1 and then the rest are duplicates but it doesn't show them anywhere. Not in Hands or Overview or anywhere.

I'm really frustrated.

Update: Been toying with it, deleted, reinstalled to no avail

Just closed it and got this:

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3053
      RAM: 3GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x64 Family 17 Model 3 Stepping 1: 9/64/234, 2100

Software version: 0.68

(10) Log: 22:10:21.36 -- Logfile set: C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 22:10:21.37 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 22:10:35.90 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)
      (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)
      (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  • 2 replies
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      So I figured the problem out on my own. Turns out it was this

can‘t run v68 as administrator

which I had to go digging into page 2 for. I think it might be worth putting somewhere (even though it says run as admin....) to say that you need to actually do that on the executable.

For whatever reason, when that pops up, something like "You need to run this as an administrator for it to work properly" it gives you "Yes", "No", and "Cancel" options which doesn 't really makes sense. Everytime I tried it I clicked "Yes" and figured that the made it run as an administrator, and like in the post, right clicking the shortcut doesn't allow you to run as admin.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Thanks for the info. We will work something out for the final v68 that will fix it!