This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

elephant on the loose

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      my elephant is doing something weird.. im sitting at a table, the hud says i have, for example, 80 hands on an opponent. a moment later it says 24 hands or something like that. is it reseting or something? something in the settings i cant find?

and when i check in the elephant software i might have 120 hands on one opponent but in the hud it can say 80 hands.. ( i play on titan poker)
  • 2 replies
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Elephant tracks differnet stats on each player on 2-4/5-6/7-10 tables. So if you were 7 players on the table, and one left, turning the table into shorthanded one with 6 players, elephant switches to the hands tracked when that player played at tables with 5-6 players. Then if a player joins elephant switches to the hands that player played on tables with 7-10 players. I am not sure about 2-4, if 3 and 4 are one and headsup is another.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      okay..thanx. I play shorthanded 6max.. is there any way i can stop the stats from "jumping" like this? its a bit annoying.. is the "do not use player filter" option the solution?