elephant on the loose

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      my elephant is doing something weird.. im sitting at a table, the hud says i have, for example, 80 hands on an opponent. a moment later it says 24 hands or something like that. is it reseting or something? something in the settings i cant find?

and when i check in the elephant software i might have 120 hands on one opponent but in the hud it can say 80 hands.. ( i play on titan poker)
  • 2 replies
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Elephant tracks differnet stats on each player on 2-4/5-6/7-10 tables. So if you were 7 players on the table, and one left, turning the table into shorthanded one with 6 players, elephant switches to the hands tracked when that player played at tables with 5-6 players. Then if a player joins elephant switches to the hands that player played on tables with 7-10 players. I am not sure about 2-4, if 3 and 4 are one and headsup is another.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      okay..thanx. I play shorthanded 6max.. is there any way i can stop the stats from "jumping" like this? its a bit annoying.. is the "do not use player filter" option the solution?