hello

• fenderboy993
      fenderboy993
      Silver
      Hi everybody, been playing poker for almost a year now as a hobby and am becoming increasingly in love with the game, and this website looks fantastic for any casual player who is beginning to take the game more seriously. passed the quiz this morning and look forward to playing at Pokerstars. Thanks poker strategy ;)
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi fenderboy993,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

Pokerstrategy has loads of Strategy content for a casual player who is looking to improve! We have the Strategy Articles which provide you with basic knowledge and theory. There are also the Videos in the Video Section which will show what is tuaght in the articles, put into practice!
      Finally there are coachings where you can watch a Pro play live and ask him questions. These are highly recommended ;) Please check out the Coaching Schedule.

Also the higher you rank, the more content you will have access to, so as you play, you create strategy points to unlock more content to learn from :) Learning is an important part of your poker career ;)

Good Luck, and best enjoyment in your poker career,

Regards,

-Jack
    • fenderboy993
      fenderboy993
      Silver
      arghhhhh!!! the anticipation is killing me ;)
      24 hrs gone and no emails requesting id, should only be another 24hrs to wait, i dont know if i can last, read every available article on site and watched every video, which were all great by the way. it seems that pokerstars is the site which takes the longest to get the starting capital, but it should be worth it, i'be been told it is a great site. i guess i will be checking my emails every hour but thanks again pokerstrategy this is an awesome site =)
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      this site is really good. You will learn how to make a living out of poker if you want, you just have to stick to their rules.

Gl at the tables once you get your capital.