I wish the help is speedy.

• cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I'm looking to find out why my PS Points are not being tracked yet. I have made a ticket but it has been over two business days(6 real days) since any info has been given to me.

I also had an issue with the starting capital and it was fixed but I would really like to know things are going properly so I can earn some points for the BET365 freerolls which started today.

I'm not disappointed in the service but speed is an issue since I originally got the ball rolling around July 3rd.

I'm hoping this post will help speed things up as well as note to others that speed of service in this case is sub par.

I am not unhappy but am yet to be satisfied by this site.

Thanks for all and any help. The ticket is under this username.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cubbybri,

I just had a look through your ticket and am sorry to say that I am not sure why you are not receiving StrategyPoints (since it seems like everything should be in order).

I do see that the matter was apparently forwarded to bet365 & our IT - yet it seems the support didn't receive any follow up on it yet. I will see that it is still being worked on and talk to the supporter who is responsible.

Just so you know; even though the points aren't updating properly for you at the moment, you are still currently earning them and thus qualifying for the freerolls. Once the tracking is fixed you will have all previously earned points added to your account - for the dates on which they were earned. So you are and have been earning points and I hope they will be displaying soon.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      I appreciate the quick response. I hope this is the case and all will be sorted out.

Again... thank you.
    • skidlep
      skidlep
      Basic
      i am a new customer and i obviously do not understand.i have gone thru all the steps and they are saying i have to go to party poker and activate my 1 dollar to get my 50 dollars but i do not know where the option is at party poker to do this.also i co not know what all these bonus points are you guys are talking about i thought we were getting real money.if anyone has any answers for me i am here.