Titan questions

• PatrikLarsson
      PatrikLarsson
      Bronze
      Here I have some questions for anyone who knows the answere to reply.

1. Is the money tax free for EU citizens since they have a EU license or does it only count that their main office is in Canada?

2. What tournaments would you recomend me to play except the yearly ECOOP considering that i have a bankroll of about 400 dollars and want to play something else then cash games?

3. What should I do with my ipoker points the only value seems to be a 10 dollar all in tournament at 23.30 CET because I dont have thousands of them?

4. Is there any easy way to make a withdrawal or do I need to collect points first to do so?

5. Is there any special offers from PS on titan poker or do titan have them?

6. If I can only play poker very few times should I only focus on tournaments?
  • 3 replies
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PatrikLarsson

1. Is the money tax free for EU citizens since they have a EU license or does it only count that their main office is in Canada?

2. What tournaments would you recomend me to play except the yearly ECOOP considering that i have a bankroll of about 400 dollars and want to play something else then cash games?

3. What should I do with my ipoker points the only value seems to be a 10 dollar all in tournament at 23.30 CET because I dont have thousands of them?

4. Is there any easy way to make a withdrawal or do I need to collect points first to do so?

5. Is there any special offers from PS on titan poker or do titan have them?

6. If I can only play poker very few times should I only focus on tournaments?
      1) No Idea!

2) there are tournaments both mtt's and sng's that suit your bankroll everyday. The ECOOP is quite against BRM for your BR.

3) An all-in tournament is never good value.

4) It is not necessary to collect points to withdraw. Standard withdrawl system like most sites.

5) Yes VIP status is more achieved if you deposit being a PS member and there is the weekly openfreeroll plus the silver monthly tournament.

6) That entirely depends on what you prefer tournaments, baring in mind that tournaments take a set time as opposed to cash games when you can walk whenever you want.
    • kulawymoe
      kulawymoe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ladman
      5) Yes VIP status is more achieved if you deposit being a PS member and there is the weekly openfreeroll plus the silver monthly tournament.
      What do You mean by that?
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PatrikLarsson

The points can be used to get cash, check under VIP program on the Titan website. Over 2-3 months playing FL 0.25/0.50 (with $200 roll) i earned around 7000 points without playing big volumes....for 6500 points you can get a $45 cash bonus....even with 2000 points you can get a $10 bonus