Stack
      Hero:
      $25,05
      MP3:
      $9,60
      CO:
      $59,80

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      MP3 calls $0,25, CO calls $0,25, BU folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB folds, MP3 calls $1,25, CO calls $1,25.

Flop: ($4,75) 4:spade: , T:spade: , 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $1,50, 2 folds, CO gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $4,75

call flop?
  • 3 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      No, easy fold.
      CO bets into 2 opponents. The board could easily have hit him. It could be simply a position bet trying to pick up the pot, but most of the times he has at least a pair.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      No, easy fold.
      CO bets into 2 opponents. The board could easily have hit him. It could be simply a position bet trying to pick up the pot, but most of the times he has at least a pair.
      +1

AK is a nice hand preflop. On the flop, you hit nothing. You are against two opponents and the flop is draw heavy. I would jsut c/f. By c/c, you have no information and you do not know how to proceed on the turn since there are many cards which will make you situation even worse.

b/f would be better than c/c but as I said, flop is draw heavy and might hit one of your opponents, so do not waste any more money.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      when you´re going to check, then c/f is better than c/c.
      You could consider c/r, since co bet is small, so likely he doesn´t have a strong hand, so if you c/r and lead on blank turn I think you get a lot of his hands to fold on the flop or turn.
      But c/f is also ok, you can´t win every pot that you raised pf, especially if you´re oop.