BB/100 on SSS

• 13 replies
    • ruskiyguy
      ruskiyguy
      Bronze
      for me now exactly 5k hands that were saved on pacific poker (It didn't save my first 3-5 days hand histories because auto save was off X( X( ) I use an altered SSS strategy
      about 85% of my data is on .05 / .10 NL (some .01/.02 NL, .03/.06 NL)
      Here is the graph from HEM

I am completely new to using any HUD program so I am a noob at interpreting and analyzing all of the stats....

Up to nearly 200$ in just over a week from 50$ starting capital with proper BRM ( i only downloaded HEM recently so more than half my data not included)

So to answer your question of BB/100 here is a graph of the same 5k hands in BB won

Ok ill try to play with the data then : 1100 BB / 50 hands(since its 5k sample)

= 22BB / 100 hands

anyone have any idea/guess is this good, average, below average?

Thanks

Vlad

EDIT : First time uploading pic, I hope the graphs are visible now .. ?(
    • d0nken
      d0nken
      Bronze
      Well 16.3 BB/100 is very good that's for sure but only 4.9k hands isnt much so it probably turn around.

I'm on 2 BB/100 after played 8k hands. i was up on about 8 BB/100 when i had played 3k then it started to turn around for me.

Is there anybody out there that have played around 20k hands that could tell what BB/100 you're on?
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      lifetime:
      nl10.......6.85bb/100..........500k hand
      nl25......7.60bb/100........650k hand
      nl50.....3.25bb/100........75k hand
      nl100....3.40bb/100.....25k hand

bb=big blind
      BB=big bets
    • ruskiyguy
      ruskiyguy
      Bronze
      Ok finally figured out how to post pictures so now my graphs are visible in my first reply.

d0nken, I edited my reply as I hit 5k hands today.

My guess is my b/100 is bit inflated as near the end of my 5k sample I doubled up a couple of my stacks at 2 tables. So my guess is I played 10 - 12k hands so far (only 5k saved) and im estimating my bb/100 is about 13 - 15 thru 10 - 12k hands ?( ?(

Vlad
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Why do some peopel never hit downswings?? I have never been more than $14+ on Nl10 over 20k hands!! I keep winning 1 session loose next etc etc.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Why do some peopel never hit downswings?? I have never been more than $14+ on Nl10 over 20k hands!! I keep winning 1 session loose next etc etc.
      EVERYONE hits downswings. Some people just play better and have higher win rates, others (like me) just avoid tought situations and that leads to less variance (at least i try, but sometimes don't succeed LOL). When i played NL i wouldn't go all in pre flop with AK etc... I day i lost a 3 way pot (if i went in) for not doing that :-(. felt like a fish... it's choices u have to make and adjust to avoid variance.

cheers...
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      EVERYONE hits downswings. Some people just play better and have higher win rates, others (like me) just avoid tought situations and that leads to less variance (at least i try, but sometimes don't succeed LOL). When i played NL i wouldn't go all in pre flop with AK etc... I day i lost a 3 way pot (if i went in) for not doing that :-(. felt like a fish... it's choices u have to make and adjust to avoid variance.

cheers...
      Well yeah thats true hehe :) but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong when I look at my hands It's allways like my KK vs AA etc etc suckouts etc...
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Well yeah thats true hehe :) but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong when I look at my hands It's allways like my KK vs AA etc etc suckouts etc...
      That seems pretty much as a downswing. U use any tracking programs? U should see if u're running under EV as i always looked at that (when i played NL) to see if it's variance or my fault. All in EV line is probably the best way to see if your downswing is not just in your head.

P.S. Sometimes i feel that i had HUGE suckouts and in session review i go and see the pots where i lost the most, and most of the times i see i was an underdog from the get go. Yeah one or two suckouts, but most of it just comes from your mind!! In some i can see that i was actuallly a lot unlucky (ex: suckouts), but most of them are in your head!!
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      That seems pretty much as a downswing. U use any tracking programs? U should see if u're running under EV as i always looked at that (when i played NL) to see if it's variance or my fault. All in EV line is probably the best way to see if your downswing is not just in your head.

P.S. Sometimes i feel that i had HUGE suckouts and in session review i go and see the pots where i lost the most, and most of the times i see i was an underdog from the get go. Yeah one or two suckouts, but most of it just comes from your mind!! In some i can see that i was actuallly a lot unlucky (ex: suckouts), but most of them are in your head!!
      Thanks :) gonna check my Allin EV graph, I can add u in community thing to friends and we can discuss more if you want, would be relly nice ;)
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze

What can u say about my 12k hands? I play strictly according to the SSS SHC at NL10.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      You know what that means :f_frown: Yes, you're fears are true. U get suckedout a lot!! Hopefully u'll get those stacks back!!
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp

What can u say about my 12k hands? I play strictly according to the SSS SHC at NL10.
      I don't think the problem is that you got sucked out a lot, but in 12k hands your expected winnings is less than 100BB. I don't play SSS but I think that's very low. Try to find the leaks in your game.

Besides that, yeah... it's true... you got sucked out a lot. :s_frown:
    • Boggot
      Boggot
      Bronze
      Is there any way to get that EV graph up in Poker tracker 3? i can get my winning graph etc but could do with the EV one to give me an idea as to where im going wrong.

Im currently sitting at -1.6 BB/100 which aint great, but i think i had a lot of bad luck early on (thats from about 13k hands on NL10). But i am starting to recoup my losses, thankfully the $50 bonus has kept me going so that i have never dropped below the first $50 capital.