SB ($76.46)
      Hero ($25)
      UTG ($25.60)
      CO ($49.36)
      BTN ($74.59)

Dealt to Hero 3:diamond: Q:diamond:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, BTN calls $0.25, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.85) A:diamond: K:club: J:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets $0.25, Hero raises to $1, UTG calls $1, BTN raises to $1.75, Hero calls $0.75, UTG raises to $7.85, BTN calls $6.10, Hero raises to $24.75 (AI), UTG raises to $25.35 (AI), BTN calls $17.50

This is def one of the wierdest hand i've ever played.
      UTG was running close to 60/0 with 1.5AF after ~30 hands
      BTN was 86/0 2.5AF ~35 hands
      After the raise to 7.85$ i figured that villains liked thier hands a lot, so they both would call my shove. Too spewy? ok?
  • 3 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Man, this is indeed the weirdest hand ever.

But yeah, I think you can go broke here.

My guess is UTG had AA and BU had JJ =P
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Post flop action is really weird.

I do not like c/r with draws in a limped pot. And I do not want to put all my money on the flop. After UGT re-raised and BU called, I would just call - there are very good odds and raising with draws has sense when you have some fold equity (which, in this case, equals to 0).

Since it is a limped pot, I would prefer donking $0,75 and if raised by BU, I would just call. If I were just called, I would donk on the turn again irrespective whether I hit or not (if raised, I would decide based on pot odds, including implies). I would give it up on the river if unimproved but donk again if improved.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      Post flop action is really weird.

I do not like c/r with draws in a limped pot. And I do not want to put all my money on the flop. After UGT re-raised and BU called, I would just call - there are very good odds and raising with draws has sense when you have some fold equity (which, in this case, equals to 0).

Since it is a limped pot, I would prefer donking $0,75 and if raised by BU, I would just call. If I were just called, I would donk on the turn again irrespective whether I hit or not (if raised, I would decide based on pot odds, including implies). I would give it up on the river if unimproved but donk again if improved.
      +1
      Since you also don´t hold nut flushdraw, then getting all-in there imo is not the best idea.