Bonus problem?

• caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have registered in ladbrokes through PS.com in the beginning of the month, in order to take advantage of the welcome bonus. The information I received was that I'd have to play 10.000 raked hands in order to release the bonus.
      A few days ago, I was told by a friend that the release conditions for the ladbrokes bonus had changed. I checked their website and it indeed had changed and it is now much harder to release all of it. I instantly contacted ladbrokes support, in order to confirm that I would still release the bonus under the old conditions which were shown to me when I registered. They told me that I'd have to meet the NEW conditions. (insta tilt :D )

Now, if this is indeed true and all pokerstrategists have to meet this new conditions, it is a very big fault of pokerstrategy, not having updated the correct information about the release conditions.
      I have sent a ticket to PS support and the answer I got didn't really clarify anything, as they just told me to contact back the ladbrokes support.
      So I decided to post it here, to see if this matter can be clarified.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. I didn't post it in the ladbrokes forum, because I see that nobody answers the threads there.
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello caltabiano,

I believe you are talking about BogdanDin, who asked me the same question just recently. I already forwarded the issue to our affiliate manager and talked to the support on the topic at the beginning of the week. Your ticket is sadly in Portuguese so I can't make out the details of your situation.

From what I can gather Ladbrokes recently changed their bonus conditions without notifying us, so now our affiliate team is trying to sort the matter. I will talk to them again and see if they have made any progress with the case.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Your ticket is sadly in Portuguese so I can't make out the details of your situation.
      Is it possible for me to send tickets in english? I registered through the portuguese community, but I'm always around the english community, so I'd actually prefer if I can send tickets in English. Is that possible?

It was BogdanDin indeed. Apparently his case was all sorted out already.

I shall wait for an update on the matter then.

Thanks for the help =)
    • skidlep
      skidlep
      Basic
      where do i go to get an answer from aticket question i made
    • phiRO
      phiRO
      Bronze
      i presume the answer gets sent to your inbox.
      be it your email or PS.com inbox.

sometimes they take longer than 24/48 hours (or however long it said it would take).
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Your ticket is sadly in Portuguese so I can't make out the details of your situation.
      Is it possible for me to send tickets in english? I registered through the portuguese community, but I'm always around the english community, so I'd actually prefer if I can send tickets in English. Is that possible?

It was BogdanDin indeed. Apparently his case was all sorted out already.

I shall wait for an update on the matter then.

Thanks for the help =)
      I believe it has to do with your language settings (which you can at any time change to English) and your Community tracking (which you could also change to English as you are mainly active here). Theoretically if you simply wrote your ticket in English and asked for it to be processed in English that should also work.

I don't have any answers yet but hope to have some during the course of next week.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey SoyCD,

The bonus problem has been solved. I have already received he $1k in my account. I don't know if pokerstrategy.com has already solved the issue, or if they just decided to give me due to my whining :D Either way, thanks for the help =)

And about the community thing. How do I change my tracking. I'd very much like to be tracked to the English community, but I couldn't really find out how to do that.

Thank you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Hey SoyCD,

The bonus problem has been solved. I have already received he $1k in my account. I don't know if pokerstrategy.com has already solved the issue, or if they just decided to give me due to my whining :D Either way, thanks for the help =)

And about the community thing. How do I change my tracking. I'd very much like to be tracked to the English community, but I couldn't really find out how to do that.

Thank you
      Hello caltabiano,

Simply write a ticket to our support stating that you would like to be tracked to the community in which you are also the most active, namely the English one. Since you have 95% of your posts here, it should go through with no problem.

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out all right in the end btw! :)

Best regards
      SoyCD