SSS question (avg winrate on low limits)

• Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      I don't have PT + PaHUD yet, so I will have to do with the stats i can calculate/look up myself:

What BB/100 should I expect (NL10) with the SSS (more or less following the strategy-guide 100%)? I have for sure been running good over the first few hundred hands, but what is the avg?

I know the answer can vary alot depending on the opponents, the cards and one self but i would like to get some stats to know how i'm doing (of course i need a bigger sample size before i will start comparing with other).

While we're at it I could as well get some avg for NL25 and NL50 (still SSS)

Thanks in advance - feel free to post your winrate no matter who you are (just remember to include how many hands its over).

Mugge
  • 26 replies
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      I dont know about the average, but these are my results on NL10.
      Over first 12k hands, I ran at 5PTBB/100 (10 big blinds/100). Over the next 10k hands, I'm running at about 0 bb/100 (breakeven), and all together it is 3ptbb/100 (6bb/100) after 23k hands.

I am a beginner in NL so I cant say if this is good or bad, but I hope some others will post their results aswell.
    • iluya
      iluya
      Bronze
      About 3-5BB/100 are good. More is mostly pure luck.

If you are less 2BB/100 after about 10-20k Hands (so that you can see a tendency) you should reread in the articles or post sample hands or watch the public coaching in most cases.
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iluya
      About 3-5BB/100 are good. More is mostly pure luck.

If you are less 2BB/100 after about 10-20k Hands (so that you can see a tendency) you should reread in the articles or post sample hands or watch the public coaching in most cases.
      You should do that anyway ;) There are always something which could be better :)

But thanks for the answer :)
    • erob60
      erob60
      Bronze
      Is it possible to find out how many hands you have played on each limit (or even total), or does one just have to make an educated guess?
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      If you got PT it can show it.
      If you got all your hand histories you can put them into the rake-calculator (There is a few threads about it on the board already)
      Finally if you don't got PT or HH's you cantry to guess or calculate a range of hands played (If you only played one limit you can find out how many raked hands you have played by the amount of party points recieved - and then try to guess how many % of your hands at the limit which are raked).
    • erob60
      erob60
      Bronze
      Well, I know I hit 5000 hands at some point over the course of today. Given this, my estimate is somewhere around 10 big blinds per 100 hands (while playing the 0.10/0.25 tables). I haven't been stringently adhering to the strategy however, as there have been numerous situations when I made silly calls just to see opponents cards, or thought they might be bluffing, so this amount is perhaps lower than it ought to be given the cards I've been dealt.
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      after 2k hands 6BB/100 :D
    • Alaton
      Alaton
      Black
      At the low limits, you might be able to achieve high winrates like 5BB/100, as you move up it will decrease a bit, simply because the average player gets better.
      If you have 2 BB/100 on the higher limits you should be happy with your result, as this is a decent winrate already!
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      now after 5k hand i have 4.53BB/100

is not bad, true?
    • iluya
      iluya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ligarius
      now after 5k hand i have 4.53BB/100

is not bad, true?
      Its not bad its really good! always try to play your best poker and to win money. If you always just look at your Winrates its not really good.
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      7k played hand now i have 4.69BB/100 :D

now a question, with how many hand i can say that i have a good sample of my play?

i mean, maybe with 7k is not a really good amount of played hands, maybe 50k?

pd: sorry for my poor english
    • iluya
      iluya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ligarius
      7k played hand now i have 4.69BB/100 :D

now a question, with how many hand i can say that i have a good sample of my play?

i mean, maybe with 7k is not a really good amount of played hands, maybe 50k?

pd: sorry for my poor english
      my english is bad too so thats no problem :D

i think a samplesize of about 50k hands is enough to now if your poker is good or not.
      but with less hands you can see a tendency too.
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      i m very happy

after 9000 hands played my numbers are 8.3BB/100

that's is lucky? or i m doing something well ?

https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5178/aaazs3.jpg

pls take a look to my stadistics, any commentaries are welcome
    • Alaton
      Alaton
      Black
      ok lets go ;)

"First action on flop after a preflopraise"
      Call: 9.44%

This Value is pretty high in my opinion, I can't see myself calling in 10% of the cases in that spot. Maybe your opponents tend to minbet into you or anything, that might explain this value but if I see it like this it seems to be too high.

Fold: 5.94%

This value seems too low, especially in comparison to the "call"-Value. You might want to fold secondpair or unimproved overcards more often.

Your Preflop Values seem ok with 6.45% PFR and 9.34% VPIP.
      The VPIP is a bit too high though, maybe you should try to avoid limping in with small suited Aces with only 1 or 2 limpers, just limp with 3 or more guys.

Aggression on the flop is a bit too low imo, again being affected from your regular calls there. Maybe you play draws too far ?

Well thats all I can tell from the little stats you posted here.
      You should be aware that I can't really judge what's wrong or right only because of these statistics, but maybe you found something helpfull in my post.

Best of luck!
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4604/hhhvo9.jpg

how can i export my info of PT to post here?
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      I only have 2 BB/100 after my first 4k hands of NL. I guess its because i started at NL50 and tried to play using the FL Open Raising Chart ^^. But im happy i am making profits at all as a total NL fish, so this is ok.
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      now after 11k hands PT show me 8.08BB/100 :P

i really close to clear 100$ bonus, then i gonna test one table in NL25, if i lose, i return to NL untl complete de bankroll necesary for up to NL25
    • igel2006
      igel2006
      Bronze
      Mhh.
      I got 7,2 BB / 100 Hands @ NL10 with 13k hands. wow!
      Should play this instead of NL50 ;)

Imho: It is more important to establish at higher Limits as earn money at lower ones. (And do not forget your BRM ;) )
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      BRM?