Bet365 Freerolls.

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi all,

New PokerStrategy freerolls in Bet365 have been announced (see here).

Basically have to:
      • Signed up through PokerStrategy link (linked account);
      • Earn 500 merit points during the qualifying period for the respective freeroll your entering;
      • The qualification time is one week each and ends on the Wednesday before each tournament.

^ This is just a brief summary to get you started. For full details, see the complete news item here.

I'm not actually on Bet365 myself, but thought I'd start a thread for anyone that is/discussion etc.

Get involved and ship the money back to the English Community :D

Don't forget to post any winnings in the Our Successes/winnings thread

Best regards,

Bart
  • 5 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Just for the record, if you are having trouble registering in the first one, this is why.

As the closing date for earning the necessary merit points for this Tournament does not finish until the 29th July all players that have qualified for this tournament including yourself will have the tokens credited to their accounts on the 30th July.

You will then be able to register from this date.

Kind regards

Colin
      The bet365 Team
    • ramonetteG
      ramonetteG
      Basic
      what should i do to register to the $2.5k pokerstrategy Freeroll? ....i have earned more then 500 Mp in the period 20.07.2009 - 29.07.2009 , and i have acount here...please aswer me !!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ramonetteG
      what should i do to register to the $2.5k pokerstrategy Freeroll? ....i have earned more then 500 Mp in the period 20.07.2009 - 29.07.2009 , and i have acount here...please aswer me !!!!
      Hi ramonetteG & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

Please see Colin's (aciddrop) post immediately above your first post, tournament tokens will be provided into qualified accounts on the 30th July. You will then be able to register into the tournament in plenty of time for the start on the 2nd August.

Good luck in the tournament and take time to browse all of the excellent strategy information, coaching, forums etc we are provide free to all members here at PokerStrategy.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. Thanks Colin ;)
    • derrick965
      derrick965
      Bronze
      Where and how do you find or register for this tourney?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi derrick965,

Full details are available in the news item I highlighted in the original post. You can then cross check the times/days in your Bet365 software.

"For full details, see the complete news item here. "

Best regards,

Bart