I feel like I did something wrong

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      A few hours ago I oppened a thread in witch i asked Opal to help me with something and now I see that thread is closed.
      I m realy sorry if I did something wrong or I asked him to help me with something that s not alowed.
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey karmolll,

Dont worry about it, just be sure to abide by all the forum rules and everything will be fine. Im sure it was just an honest mistake :)

Best of luck at the tables,

Regards,

-Jack
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll
      A few hours ago I oppened a thread in witch i asked Opal to help me with something and now I see that thread is closed.
      I m realy sorry if I did something wrong or I asked him to help me with something that s not alowed.
      It would be same as asking money directly from God.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by timukasr
      well, you can still contact me on Skype if necessary :D
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by timukasr
      well, you can still contact me on Skype if necessary :D
      The only word wrote with Bold must be your Skype id :D ..... right?? :f_confused: