Intro and thanks :)

• Leon666999
      Leon666999
      Bronze
      Hi!

I've only signed-up to the school at work yesterday... installed Full Tilt last night and my $50 came through at 12:00 noon today :) That was nice, because I kept checking my status at work and I was on basic til 12... spent the afternoon checking out the bronze level articles instead of working!! DON'T TELL MY BOSS!

I've played one table using the SSS so far and just won $0.93. Gonna get onto my next table now, but wanted to tell anyone who doubts the veracity of this site, or the caliber of the advice on offer.. BELIEVE!

I'm gonna stick to the SSS for the time being and see how it goes... used to be a tournament player on PS, but exciting to play on the RM tables... especially with free RM :)

Look forward to engaging in the site further, and hopefully accessing some of the silver level articles soon.

Thanks again guys :)

Leon666999
      Full Tilt
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Leon666999,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

Congrats on passing the quiz and Receiving your free starting capital! This is the first step in your poker career.

Please remember that Pokerstrategy offers more than Strategy Articles. We have a wide range of Videos and also live Coachings where you can watch and ask questions live.

Just keep learning and you will become a better poker player and naturally your bankroll should grow. And dont worry, we wont tell your boss :P

Best of luck, and enjoyment in your Poker career!

Regards,

-Jack
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Don't worry Leon - your boss signed up last week and he was in his office reading the articles too!

Welcome to PS! I've found it to be a very friendly and helpful community, and the strategy guides have helped me maintain my bankroll instead of building and busting like I used to do...
    • Leon666999
      Leon666999
      Bronze
      Yeah... now you say it, I wondered what he was doing last Thursday... ;)