This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

(?) Some questions about Pacific Poker (?)

• Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, today i got my capital and started my humble carrer on Pacific Poker.
      I have read all the articles considering that poker site but there is a few things i want to ask.

Where can i ask how much i wagered?( from total 5000) I saw on some thread that i can check it on live chat, but i dont know where it is.

Also, does my fpp(wager) count if i play SnG's? (Its my first day today and i won 25$ on a tour :) )) )

I get 100$ bonus when i earn 100$ by playing?or?

All other important tips are more than welcome! :)

Thank you in advance,
      Yours Apitov
  • 7 replies
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      Hi Apitov!

I'm happy you join pacific, becouse is full of fish i can tell.. i made my initial bank x10 in 2 weeks, lol.

You can ask it by calling support to the free numbers, you can find them on http://www.pacificpoker.com
      Or you can ask them via e-mail.

Don't get too exited, I'm not sure if sng's count, but it should be.. anyways, it will take u a long while to wager it.

You get the $100 bonus by 10% rakeback every week. Is like a limited rakeback.. once you get $100, rakeback is over. By the way, the minimun rakeback u can get is $5, so if you don't have enough, it will be added to the next week, and so on.

Good luck :)
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info :) btw did u stick to the bankroll? And could you explain the rakeback thing. Thank you! :)
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      Thanks for the info :) btw did u stick to the bankroll? And could you explain the rakeback thing. Thank you! :)
      U have to generate a total of 1000$ rake in order to unlock the 100$ (the rake is the tax that the poker room colects from every pot played at cash games or the fees from tournamens) . So i think that it will take u a lomger time to unlock the 100$ than to wager the 5000 .
      GL
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      I actually didnt. I played NL10 SH.. BSS of course, and with that money i was paying for my tournaments, so pretty much stucked there. I won a couple of tournament shorthanded there, and i started playing with a good bankroll mangament.

U do what u want. GL
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)
    • KatyPuhar
      KatyPuhar
      Bronze
      hello!

I also have a problem. I created an account and got 50$+100$ on 27.6.09. Than i wasnt playing almost nothing in next two weeks. Somwhere around 10.7 i started playing, i said to my self, because i saw that i wount wager enough with small stakes so i risked all and started playing 25/50nl. so i go to 500$. BUT THE problem is in wagering dollars. Till this thursday i have allready wagered 4300$, but from then on the wagering dollars are still the same and i have been playing from thursday till today for about 15hours. So i think they should go up but they arent. The 24hour support isnt such a good support But from the other 100$ which u get from the rake i allready got something about 25$. So is this maybe a problem. That i have to play play play and get the whole additional 100$ to make a cashout. Did anyone have the same problems or what?

Please help me
    • Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      AH diego is a pokerstrategist! Have you marked as a TAG! My screen name is dequote. You've probably seen me!

Btw how do you get stats up and running at pacific with elephant?