(?) Some questions about Pacific Poker (?)

• Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, today i got my capital and started my humble carrer on Pacific Poker.
      I have read all the articles considering that poker site but there is a few things i want to ask.

Where can i ask how much i wagered?( from total 5000) I saw on some thread that i can check it on live chat, but i dont know where it is.

Also, does my fpp(wager) count if i play SnG's? (Its my first day today and i won 25$ on a tour :) )) )

I get 100$ bonus when i earn 100$ by playing?or?

All other important tips are more than welcome! :)

Thank you in advance,
      Yours Apitov
  • 7 replies
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      Hi Apitov!

I'm happy you join pacific, becouse is full of fish i can tell.. i made my initial bank x10 in 2 weeks, lol.

You can ask it by calling support to the free numbers, you can find them on http://www.pacificpoker.com
      Or you can ask them via e-mail.

Don't get too exited, I'm not sure if sng's count, but it should be.. anyways, it will take u a long while to wager it.

You get the $100 bonus by 10% rakeback every week. Is like a limited rakeback.. once you get $100, rakeback is over. By the way, the minimun rakeback u can get is $5, so if you don't have enough, it will be added to the next week, and so on.

Good luck :)
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info :) btw did u stick to the bankroll? And could you explain the rakeback thing. Thank you! :)
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      Thanks for the info :) btw did u stick to the bankroll? And could you explain the rakeback thing. Thank you! :)
      U have to generate a total of 1000$ rake in order to unlock the 100$ (the rake is the tax that the poker room colects from every pot played at cash games or the fees from tournamens) . So i think that it will take u a lomger time to unlock the 100$ than to wager the 5000 .
      GL
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      I actually didnt. I played NL10 SH.. BSS of course, and with that money i was paying for my tournaments, so pretty much stucked there. I won a couple of tournament shorthanded there, and i started playing with a good bankroll mangament.

U do what u want. GL
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)
    • KatyPuhar
      KatyPuhar
      Bronze
      hello!

I also have a problem. I created an account and got 50$+100$ on 27.6.09. Than i wasnt playing almost nothing in next two weeks. Somwhere around 10.7 i started playing, i said to my self, because i saw that i wount wager enough with small stakes so i risked all and started playing 25/50nl. so i go to 500$. BUT THE problem is in wagering dollars. Till this thursday i have allready wagered 4300$, but from then on the wagering dollars are still the same and i have been playing from thursday till today for about 15hours. So i think they should go up but they arent. The 24hour support isnt such a good support But from the other 100$ which u get from the rake i allready got something about 25$. So is this maybe a problem. That i have to play play play and get the whole additional 100$ to make a cashout. Did anyone have the same problems or what?

Please help me
    • Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      AH diego is a pokerstrategist! Have you marked as a TAG! My screen name is dequote. You've probably seen me!

Btw how do you get stats up and running at pacific with elephant?