Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $67,30
      Hero:
      $25,80

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:spade: , T:spade:
      2 folds, SB raises to $1,00, Hero calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,00) 2:club: , A:spade: , A:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,00) T:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $3,25, Hero calls $3,25.

River: ($11,50) K:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $7,50, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $11,50

preflop? postflop, just fold flop?
  • 2 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Preflop: ok
      Flop: If you're gonna call, you'll have to raise a bunch of turns, as I expect such an aggressive player to be doubling this board a lot. Also, consider that he'll open raise many A's from the SB.

Of course when you hit the T, raising makes no sense though. I think you can fold river. Any other card that wasn't the K and you'd have to call I think. But he must have a ton of K's in his range also. + all the A's. Even though he's seems pretty aggressive over his first 21 hands, I won't expect someone to be 3 barreling bluff until I have seen them doing it a decent amount of time.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Calling is good preflop, you're heads-up with position and QTs plays well postflop.

Flop and turn are fine, although folding the flop is probably the default when you expect to get barreled again on the turn, which quite a few tags will do as a default SBvsBB.

I agree with caltabiano on the river, although seeing them 3 barrel bluffing once is enough for me =)

Hope it helps.