[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Fr Aq

• kwedaras
      Known players:

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:club: , A:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,16, 4 folds, BU calls $0,16, SB calls $0,14, BB calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,64) T:heart: , 9:diamond: , 6:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0,45, BU calls $0,45, SB calls $0,45, BB folds.

Turn: ($1,99) Q:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $1,90, Hero calls $1,90, BU calls $1,90.

River: ($7,69) 7:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $7,69

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qc Ah)
      SB shows a pair of queens (Kd Qd)
      BU shows a pair of queens (Jc Qs)

Hero wins with a pair of queens (Qc Ah)

should i bet river ? i feared of 8x hands, which button might have.
  • 3 replies
    • Mstlc
      Don't c-bet with air on such a wet board & also don't c-bet with air on a 4-way flop.

As played, shove the turn imo.
    • kosmonaut111
      If you Cbet into 3 players, make it potsize.

turnbet is good.

Shove river you are likely ahead there.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Don't c-bet such a wet flop especially 4-way, you'll never have enough fold equity against all these guys to make stealing that pot profitable.

As played when a 13/6/1.4 overcalls that wet flop and then donks pot into us and the fish on an overcard turn, i wouldn't be thrilled even with TPTK, i'm certainly not shoving over in that spot. Folding would likely be too weak, i think calling is fine.

On the river if SB had us beat he would have shoved himself already so he most likely has some missed stuff that he played aggressively on the turn. If you think BU is aggressive enough to raise a better hand than yours on previous streets than valueshoving that river is fine, although given the ugly texture of the board checking it down isn't bad either.

Hope it helps.