i love euros

• 7 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I'm just glad us Euro people had the chance to help you out!
    • drewmule
      drewmule
      Bronze
      lol i didnt mean it like that, jsut the euro sites are soft is what i mean. and the euros money is good exchange rate for me when cashing out :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      My reply wasn't serious either fyi :p
    • ruskiyguy
      ruskiyguy
      Bronze
      Hey mule, can I ask which site you play on because Im also canadian and looking to make deposit on some european site because of the currency exchange value, also how much % rakeback do you recieve and did you sign up through another site for the rake back offer??

Thanks so much

Vlad
    • drewmule
      drewmule
      Bronze
      right now playing on pokerheaven and i signed up through pokerstrategy for 30% rakeback. they also have a nice deposit bonus up to 1000 euro though it releases in 5 euro amounts which is annoying. if your a shortstacker or play lower than 50 nl the bonus would be really hard to clear since the rakeback is all about the money u actually invest in the pot, hope that helps.
    • ruskiyguy
      ruskiyguy
      Bronze
      Yea that helps thanks, how is the traffic on poker heaven ( I mostly play BSS so i can clear the bonus i think), Also do you need to have a european bank in order to play in euros? I only have a bank account in canadian dollars so would I have to open a new one?

Thanks
    • drewmule
      drewmule
      Bronze
      no you just deposit like normal and it just transfers it to euros, you can also play in GBP, Turkish lira and USD LOL, but most of the games runs in EUR.
      and right the the euro is about 50% stronger than canadian dollar. highest traffic ive ever seen is 11k online, but it says arounf 3-6k most of the time, except when its like 5 am in europe