Question about untracking after 60 days.

• Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Hello,

I know that 60 days after creating an account to FT it will be untracked from PS if I haven't made a deposit. But is it definite that I have to make a deposit. In my case I cashed in a freeroll and I would like to try to grow something out of it. However I find it useless if my account will be untracked. Isn't it enough for them that I generate rake and maybe even stay on their platform?
      And what do you think, could it help if I'd contact to their customer support and ask to not to untrack my account?
  • 14 replies
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Any opinions?
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Anyone?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Most likely noone here knows the answer. I bet FT support does, though..
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      make a minimum deposit if you don't want to make it at all...
      I missed my 60 days term and now im untracked and without rakeback :f_cry:
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      I took contact with FT support. I hope to get the answer soon.
      Actually minimum deposit would be a good idea, because it's only 10$ and Full Tilt is one of the few sites where to I can make a transfer directly from my bank account.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Where did you see that it will be untrack if no deposit was made after 60 days?

I never heard of this?

Is it true?
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      Where did you see that it will be untrack if no deposit was made after 60 days?

I never heard of this?

Is it true?
      step nr. 9:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Theman365,

I believe you need to either deposit or reach a certain bankroll level within 60 days. I would ask the Full Tilt support for the full details as I currently don't know what the exact conditions aside from depositing are...

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I think if you get 15$ or more into your accout during the period it remains tracked...
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      It has been more than 2 month that i played with Full tilt about 2 month and 15 days it means that i'm still track and will continue to be tracked?

On http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download step 9 there is the 60 days thingy.

But on http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4 there is not the 60 days limit first deposit.

I think the rakeback 60 days limit is only for PSVIP. And the PS150 does not have this 60 days limit 1st deposit.

On another site which i won't tell the name as advertising is banned their condition about rakeback is :

Full Tilt Poker policy states that you will be removed from your affiliate if you are unactive for the first 60 days after you created your account.To become active player you must either deposit $25 or receive a $25 player Transfer in the first 60 days.Once you have become active you will remain active forever, even if you take extended breaks from playing.
      The no deposit is a player transfer so i think we clear the condition to become an active player.

I think this 60 days thingy is for people who register but do not deposit and play with real money so they have 60 days to create a money account and play.
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      FT support just sent my a response:

In order to remain linked to an affiliate your Full Tilt Poker account balance must reach a minimum of $25, at some stage, within 60 days of registration.
      I guess I have to make a deposit then.

...or grind my 4$ to 25$ in two weeks.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Theman365

In order to remain linked to an affiliate your Full Tilt Poker account balance must reach a minimum of $25, at some stage, within 60 days of registration.

Why? Did you not get the $50 at the start?
      Does the $50 pokerstrategy gives us not count???

Important: You have to deposit within the first 60 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints!

Can a mod please clarify this?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shane0878
      Originally posted by Theman365

Why? Did you not get the $50 at the start?
      Does the $50 pokerstrategy gives us not count???

Important: You have to deposit within the first 60 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints!

Can a mod please clarify this?
      This apply only for PSVIP.

For PS50 that is the no deposit bankroll it does not apply as soon as you get 50$ it becomes your 1st deposit.

So if you get your free bankroll on Full tilt you from poker strategy you will always be tracked by PS.

For PSVIP

If you intend to use PSVIP as promotional code for Full tilt deposit at least 25$ to become an active player and be tracked forever.

If you make a deposit of only 10$ you will have to win up to 25$ to become an active player within 60 days to get permanent track or to deposit money needed to reach 25$ before 60 days of your registration.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Great. Thanks