2questions

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      hello, i play at titan, NL.shorthanded6max. im playing 23/17/1,8. whats your opinions on that for NL.shorthanded6max?

yesterday i had i bit of a battle on 2 tables with a tricky opponent(in the end i was +$ vs him). but he was good. he multitabled 8 tables and was playing 25/23/3,3. how do u suggest playing vs a guy like this? thanx
  • 5 replies
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      no one answering? is it because i have a micropenis?
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Edit:
      Nobody can tell if you play well, it depends on too many other things like your postflop game, how and when you raise preflop, the limit you're playing, etc etc ..
      If you have a positive winrate after a lot of hands, I guess it's good?
      Doesn't look bad though, but I think you can 3-bet a bit more (assuming stats are vpip/pfr/3bet).

Nobody can tell how to play against somebody if all you give us are those few numbers, posts some hands instead.
      At first sight he looks solid and I would either stay out of his way without good hands or outthink him (not recommended) if he is a thinking player. Try to steal pots when you think he's not interested in them. Somebody playing 8 tables often folds marginal hands because their attention goes to more interesting hands on other tables, in general. So rely on fold equity a bit more than usual.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      And it's not about your tiny penis, it's because you lack titties!
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      no one answering? is it because i have a micropenis?
      sorry for spamming but this made me laugh, and not many posts do nowadays :D :D

And having titties always helps
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Lol & hi DeBrood

Maybe those stats are vpip / pfr / penis-size :D (whoops spam again)