[NL20-NL50] Aq Nl50

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say without any read on his minraise or how he reacts to 3bets, his overall stats are really weird. He's like a loose nit preflop and a huge aggro monkey postflop.

Even tho his pfr is very low to begin with and the minraise bothers me somewhat, unless it's his standard, i think i'm calling it off, it looks more like a random spazz with marginal stuff than anything else. I can see him go off with a slowplayed KK after flopping an A or play AJ for value like that. If he plays AJ and 88 the same way in this spot it's a huge pain in the ass, but i just don't think bad players would shove their whole stack in with a monster, it's the best way to scare you away.

This is a high variance highly speculative call based purely on stats tho, you have played with him for 140 hands you probably know his tendencies better than I do. You will never get his stack if he does that every other hand postflop and you don't call TP2K here tho, you can't wait for a set against players like that.

Hope it helps.