This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Aq Nl50

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say without any read on his minraise or how he reacts to 3bets, his overall stats are really weird. He's like a loose nit preflop and a huge aggro monkey postflop.

Even tho his pfr is very low to begin with and the minraise bothers me somewhat, unless it's his standard, i think i'm calling it off, it looks more like a random spazz with marginal stuff than anything else. I can see him go off with a slowplayed KK after flopping an A or play AJ for value like that. If he plays AJ and 88 the same way in this spot it's a huge pain in the ass, but i just don't think bad players would shove their whole stack in with a monster, it's the best way to scare you away.

This is a high variance highly speculative call based purely on stats tho, you have played with him for 140 hands you probably know his tendencies better than I do. You will never get his stack if he does that every other hand postflop and you don't call TP2K here tho, you can't wait for a set against players like that.

Hope it helps.