This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 A6o freeplay two-pair

• koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $27,82
      MP2:
      $13,46
      CO:
      $17,93

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , 6:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,85) 6:heart: , A:heart: , T:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,75, MP2 folds, CO raises to $3,10, Hero raises to $7,75, CO raises to $17,68 (All-In), Hero calls $9,93.

Turn: ($36,21) 9:diamond:
      River: ($36,21) K:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $36,21

Do I bet/fold this one? I'm like 68bb deep with the guy. He was playing 17/9, which probably means he was raising his strong hands. This makes it very possible he could limp with hands like AT and pocket pairs...
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's just unlikely he has anything, he would likely would have raised TT+ preflop, he's only repping 8 combos of AT and 1 combo of 66. He could have overlimped stuff he would usually open-raise. Even tho he doesn't really seem like the type of player to go off easily postflop, i think you'll still find some draws in his range and given his 68bb stack he's bad enough to overplay other stuff as well. It sucks in an unraised pot but I just can't find a fold here for these stacks.

Hope it helps.