[NL2-NL10] NL 4 QQ 3 way ( first kick in the balls )

• andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Played today for a good profit and seemed like a good idea to continue after about a 2 hours break. The result was a complete carnage. I think i lost more than 3 stacks in 20 minutes. BSS NL4 !!! I don't even know how much is because i played bad and how unlucky i was. I'm 100% wtf?!

This is exactly the reason i lose money at this limit. I seem to loose all the big pots and win the tiny ones. What the hell i am doing so wrong?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,52
      MP1:
      $8,15

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, MP1 raises to $0,28, 5 folds, BB calls $0,24, Hero raises to $1,00, MP1 calls $0,72, BB calls $0,72.

Flop: ($3,02) 3:diamond: , 2:diamond: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2,00, MP1 raises to $4,00, BB calls $4,00, Hero raises to $3,76 (All-In).

Turn: ($14,78) K:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,52 (All-In), MP1 calls $0,52.

River: ($15,82) A:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $15,82

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and deuces (Qd Qc)
      BB shows a full-house, kings full of deuces (Kd Kc)
      MP1 shows two pairs, sixes and deuces (6c 6s)

BB wins with a full-house, kings full of deuces (Kd Kc)

First of all i was tilting a little. But the min raise preflop = weekness i guess so i raised hoping to go heads up. Opinions? Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      the min raise preflop = weekness
      Are you sure about this? Cause often at these stakes people only 3bet extremely strong hands like QQ+. But since this guy has a PFR of 33 I think I'm 4 betting to. I'd be very worried about the BB btw. 13/0 over 40 hands. The guy is a complete rock & it seems like he doesn't ever raise.

But I don't think you can get away from it on the flop here. This is just a cooler.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's a cooler, BB could just as well have JJ in this spot and he will play it the same.

As for the preflop min3bet it usually means "i have a better hand than usual". Depending on how tight the fish is, that could mean anything from Ax+ to any pocket pair to only KK+. Since you don't know, don't fold QQ to a 56/33.

Hope it helps.