This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hu sng

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello,can anyone say me what is good ITM on HU sng 11,5$turbo?In begining i was 70% in 50game,than 65% in 100game and now 59% over 500game? is that ok for sng HU 11,5$turbo ?

I play in begining 1 table,now play 2...so must figure out if is better to play 1 or 2 in the time....

THX for help
  • 2 replies
    • medhopz
      medhopz
      Global
      i really don't like the turbos. i bet you'll do a lot better in the non-turbos.
      yeah you'll play only one of those when you could play 2 turbos but you'll have a better win rate.

anyways, 59% is low playing HU sngs, it seems you are a slight winner, rake being your biggest enemy
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      is turbo but blind go up every 5min so is ok i think(i guess that in turbo are more fish)....my average duration is 7min...and now when play 2 table i have profit about 1,x$ so its about 20$/h...which is not so bad i think.....