SB/BB defense on Fullring games

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Im playing Fullring .25/.50 atm and i heard that SB/BB defence can be used here to?

I have seen Blinzler posting a collection of pf-charts wich contain alot of tables (link) but in the Silver section in the shorthanded article there is also a chart called the Shorthanded Silver Chart. And i think i need this one right? It containts the SB/BB defense charts and also contains some tables witch help u play heads-up OOP and IP etc.

Im still not getting this whole concept tbh. It would be nice if someone wrote a litle article or thread explaining this concept a litle bit better? I know i would benefit from it...and so do the others.

It aint explained in detail at the Shorthanded article in the Silver section.
  • 2 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I get the fact that wenn in the BB. If MP2 raises i can call with A2s to ATs. And i have to 3bet with AJs to AKs for instance. Also call with A7o to ATo and Raise with AQo/AKo. Correct?

Simply put just call the hands that are in the BB blinddefense chart. And raise with hands that are behind the "/". Correct?

Then what abouth the pairs...lets use my first example again. Do i have to call with 22 to 99 here? And raise with TT or better?

And what are those three dots saying? .../22 for instance?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      I get the fact that wenn in the BB. If MP2 raises i can call with A2s to ATs. And i have to 3bet with AJs to AKs for instance. Also call with A7o to ATo and Raise with AQo/AKo. Correct?

Simply put just call the hands that are in the BB blinddefense chart. And raise with hands that are behind the "/". Correct?

Then what abouth the pairs...lets use my first example again. Do i have to call with 22 to 99 here? And raise with TT or better?

And what are those three dots saying? .../22 for instance?
      1. correct
      2. correct
      3. correct
      4. there is no call you only raise or fold (probably only raise) the ... are just placeholders because without it would seem you just call the hands listed there :)

I heart that this article will be updated in the future