[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr Qk

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Everest No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) - Everest Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($9.74)
      BB ($10.07)
      UTG ($10.25)
      MP1 ($2.03)
      Hero (MP2) ($10)
      CO ($6.29)
      Button ($10.79)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.35, CO calls $0.35, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.15) Q, 10, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.75, CO calls $0.75, SB calls $0.75

Turn: ($3.40) 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2, CO calls $2, SB calls $2

River: ($9.40) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $3.19 (All-In), SB calls $3.19, Hero calls $3.19

Total pot: $18.97 | Rake: $1.26

I guess flop bet shouldv been like 0,9..
      Bet bigger on the turn?
      How about river play? i wanted to get to the showdown.. after his shove i got really good odds to call..
  • 5 replies
    • edi9999
      edi9999
      Bronze
      with KQs in MP2, standart chart says you shouldn't raise, so you can't be in this situation if you follow the chart. After flop, you overplayed top pair good kicker in a multiway pot. You should read BSS-articles again.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by edi9999
      with KQs in MP2, standart chart says you shouldn't raise, so you can't be in this situation if you follow the chart. After flop, you overplayed top pair good kicker in a multiway pot. You should read BSS-articles again.
      Dude you really smashed me hard :D Well one cant play by starting hand chart forever, can he?
      so please point out that its bad raise preflop, if that is so.. I believe its raisable hand from MP2, but you can argument me out of it =)

Postflop can you tell me your line? Check fold turn would be ur decision? It would help more than "you overplayed it" =)

Thank you for your insight, good luck =)
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      Quite interesting hand:D

Preflop is ok , KQ is definetely raisable hand from MP2.

Flop - ok, standard Cbet.

Turn - On turn the board turns uglier. You need still protection, so bet is ok here.

River - as played , dont believe you are ahead here but odds are good. One thing is to shove river and hope that SB has weaker hand and calls it (he shoved weakness on all three streets).
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      I dont think turn is so bad card, since it doesnt help many cards..
      But ye we still need protection and i believe worse Q and draws can call here.. Ok its 3 way pot and they both called the flop but that doesnt mean so much..

The river card is worse im afraid..
      I really now like the idea of shoving after their action, since i can make some side pot with weak SB hand, he really did look weak, i have to say i wouldnt think about it as an option earlier, but well =)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      KQs is raise in MP, since it often dominates worse Kx hands and if you hit your tp then you can get often a lot of value by worse hands
      I would bet bigger on the turn 3$ and then I´m also committed to call shove. Don´t think players hold there too many times 6x and if they slowplayed on the flop then nothing to do. You still get value by worse Qx hands and draws.
      As played: you´re nto going to c/f, so I think you can shove yourself on the river