What to do??

• goldi439
      goldi439
      Bronze
      What pokerrooms have these rates been achieved at? I was trying SSS at both partypoker and cake(NL10 only) and I am getting burned badly...

Already lost $30 of the meager starting capital at cake (party was my own $) and Im scared to carry on losing lol

Albeit I have not played more than 2~3k hands what should I do??? please help

Newbie in distress
  • 2 replies
    • imson0ob
      imson0ob
      Bronze
      I suggest that you post some hands in the forum to see if you play correct SSS. You can also get a HUD software to see if you are running bad or playing bad.

-Gl :P
    • goldi439
      goldi439
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply

I dont think you can use a HUD/database on Cake tho. I have Holdem Manager and that doesnt seem to work on Cake, I looked up and Elephant stats programme, does not list Cake as a supported site.

Therefore I dont think there is a way to export hands and I cant collect stats either. Am I correct in thinking this?? Does any1 know a way to export hands from Cake or know a HUD that works on Cake. ???? Please LMK

That being said, I think I found my problem... It seems the players on Cake, mostly have a very low VPIP(they never seem to limp PF) and I was sticking to SSS exactly I was getting burned hard. When I realise this I started opening up my PFR range and stealing more. Since then things are looking up :f_cool: back to $40 :D

Awesome