Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.09)
      Hero ($10.75)
      UTG ($14.65)
      CO ($19.54)
      BTN ($12.29)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:spade:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, CO calls $0.90,

FLOP ($2.45) T:heart: 5:spade: A:spade:

Hero bets $1.30, CO calls $1.30,

TURN ($5.05) T:heart: 5:spade: A:spade: K:heart:

Hero bets $2.60, CO calls $2.60,

RIVER ($10.25) T:heart: 5:spade: A:spade: K:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $6, Hero folds,

CO wins $9.74

CO's stats based on 27 hands = 42/27, AF = 4,5 he has opened 67% of his hands from CO. He has never folded to a cbet (only 3 hands). He has either called (2) or raised(1).

On the flop I cbet anyway and he calls. I still think he can have a wide range so i 2nd barrel on turn trying to maybe rep something like a strong A but again he calls so i dont fire a last bullet on the river because i don't think he will fold and probably have me beat. Is it to weak to play c/f here?

How would you play this and as it's played what could I do different? Try a blockbet on river? And also what range can we put our opponent on?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      sucks being oop against aggressive player.
      some players would take there c/c flop, evaluate turn line. This way they can´t be raised off the pot and they would likely see showdown.
      I think betting flop si ok, since he shouldn´t raise there too many worse hands
      If he is calling I´m c/f turn, since he´d call again with hios draws and Ax hands and I doubt you could get him fold Ax on the river, so better is just give uop on the turn
      If you think he is taking a lot of moves on the turn, then c/rai seems better option than c/f.