Big problems with Neteller

• DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      My entire bank roll has been frozen on neteller for 2 months now.

I sent in all my required information to gain the extended account,still my account is frozen.Sent in 3 forms of utility bills (Phone,power and bankstatement ) by the looks of it all have been refused.The first utility bill i sent in was out of date thats my fault.

Now my account number is no longer working.

Just finished emailing customer complaints,not going to hold my breath for a response.
  • 9 replies
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      These news always make one worry about what might happen to his money :/
      Im personally using Moneybookers and so far no problemo...
      I hope youll get ur money soon ;)
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      They can take a few days to reply. I've send my papers on Fridays and got no reply yet, but I figure they don't work on weekends. So we gotta wait a little longer. How long have you been waiting since you sent the last utility bill?
    • atcdream
      atcdream
      Bronze
      Do you use Netteler for others things that Poker ? I used Moneyboker for others things, and they deleted my account for that, but they let me take my money back before, so I think Neteler do the same.

Don't worry ;) (And sorry for my bad english :D )
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Why, is it not allowed to use MOneybookers for other things?
    • NredNx
      NredNx
      Bronze
      I had the same problem in the past they blocked me 800$ without a warning that i was reaching the free account limits,...... then cause i'm student and they don't wanted to accept my university bills,

after a week of trouble i mailed the guy on the complaint services letting him know that i will call the FOS service.

in 4 days my account was ready to go.
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      I have the same problem... account has been blocked for a few weeks now. Online chat won't help me, because I have to e-mail a specific dep. and but they won't reply to my e-mails.

It took me over a month to get an extended account, now I finally have one they block it for a reason I don't know. Poker is part of my income, so this is starting to frustrate me a lot.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Funny, today I got a phonecall from some neteller chick telling me the accont was frozen (free account exceeded transfer limits). Sent in the stuff and hoping it works out - I'm sure it always does as long as you send it in correctly =)
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      They can take a few days to reply. I've send my papers on Fridays and got no reply yet, but I figure they don't work on weekends. So we gotta wait a little longer. How long have you been waiting since you sent the last utility bill?
      Around 2 weeks ago.

FINALLY GOT THE EXTENDED ACCOUNT!!what an ordeal

Last 2 months i have been forced to play pub poker,not no more

The biggest problem i have with neteller is the lack of information,really is frustrating
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Funny, today I got a phonecall from some neteller chick telling me the accont was frozen (free account exceeded transfer limits). Sent in the stuff and hoping it works out - I'm sure it always does as long as you send it in correctly =)
      the same chick called me today to tell me my documents were good, and i now have an extended account :D and u can get a credit card that is linked to ur neteller account. pretty cool imo.