This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Big problems with Neteller

• DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      My entire bank roll has been frozen on neteller for 2 months now.

I sent in all my required information to gain the extended account,still my account is frozen.Sent in 3 forms of utility bills (Phone,power and bankstatement ) by the looks of it all have been refused.The first utility bill i sent in was out of date thats my fault.

Now my account number is no longer working.

Just finished emailing customer complaints,not going to hold my breath for a response.
  • 9 replies
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      These news always make one worry about what might happen to his money :/
      Im personally using Moneybookers and so far no problemo...
      I hope youll get ur money soon ;)
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      They can take a few days to reply. I've send my papers on Fridays and got no reply yet, but I figure they don't work on weekends. So we gotta wait a little longer. How long have you been waiting since you sent the last utility bill?
    • atcdream
      atcdream
      Bronze
      Do you use Netteler for others things that Poker ? I used Moneyboker for others things, and they deleted my account for that, but they let me take my money back before, so I think Neteler do the same.

Don't worry ;) (And sorry for my bad english :D )
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Why, is it not allowed to use MOneybookers for other things?
    • NredNx
      NredNx
      Bronze
      I had the same problem in the past they blocked me 800$ without a warning that i was reaching the free account limits,...... then cause i'm student and they don't wanted to accept my university bills,

after a week of trouble i mailed the guy on the complaint services letting him know that i will call the FOS service.

in 4 days my account was ready to go.
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      I have the same problem... account has been blocked for a few weeks now. Online chat won't help me, because I have to e-mail a specific dep. and but they won't reply to my e-mails.

It took me over a month to get an extended account, now I finally have one they block it for a reason I don't know. Poker is part of my income, so this is starting to frustrate me a lot.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Funny, today I got a phonecall from some neteller chick telling me the accont was frozen (free account exceeded transfer limits). Sent in the stuff and hoping it works out - I'm sure it always does as long as you send it in correctly =)
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      They can take a few days to reply. I've send my papers on Fridays and got no reply yet, but I figure they don't work on weekends. So we gotta wait a little longer. How long have you been waiting since you sent the last utility bill?
      Around 2 weeks ago.

FINALLY GOT THE EXTENDED ACCOUNT!!what an ordeal

Last 2 months i have been forced to play pub poker,not no more

The biggest problem i have with neteller is the lack of information,really is frustrating
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Funny, today I got a phonecall from some neteller chick telling me the accont was frozen (free account exceeded transfer limits). Sent in the stuff and hoping it works out - I'm sure it always does as long as you send it in correctly =)
      the same chick called me today to tell me my documents were good, and i now have an extended account :D and u can get a credit card that is linked to ur neteller account. pretty cool imo.