Known players:
      BU:
      $0.25
      SB:
      $10.34
      BB(Hero):
      $18.09

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      BU raises to $0.25(All-In), SB raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.40, SB calls $1.10.

Flop: ($3.25) T, Q, K (3 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $2.11, SB raises to $8.74(All-In), Hero calls $6.73.

Turn: ($20.93) 3 (3 players)

River: ($20.93) 2 (3 players)

Final Pot: $20.93.

Opponent was quite fishy (73/32) but these numbers arent quite correct, because we played 3 handed there for some time (both opponents were fishy). Is my flop play ok. after his minbet/raise I was sure to be beaten, but still called. Was it very wrong decision ?
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kosmonaut111
      Opponent was quite fishy (73/32) but these numbers arent quite correct, because we played 3 handed there for some time (both opponents were fishy).
      Doesn't matter. The fact that both numbers are so far apart (the guy doesn't even raise half of the hands he plays) indicate that he's just a huge donk. HEM would probably show a whale icon for this guy :D

About the hand: I dunno, I wouldn't be happy going broke on this flop. There's so many hands that have you beat here it's not even funny. AJ to start off for the straight but there's an entire load of two pair hands that have you beat to. On the other hand SB might be gonna broke with a good draw to...

You're getting 2.1:1 on your call... so the price is decent I guess. You might get to 30% equity but I'm not sure. I'd probably fold cause I can see what he plays anyway since BU is all-in already :D
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I can see him play some kind of pair + OESD with something like KJ like that, maybe even something like AQ, we still have outs against two pairs, we can backdoor a nut flush to draw out on anything, we have a backdoor royal flush draw for kicks !

Board: TsQcKc
      Dead:

Equity Win Tie Loss Hand
      Player 1: 62,403 % 60,128 % 4,551 % 35,322 % TT+, AJs, KTs+, QTs, AJo, KTo+, QTo
      Player 2: 37,597 % 35,322 % 4,551 % 60,128 % AcKs

We would need to take any Jx except AJ out of his range to make our equity drop below the required ~32% and i don't think that guy can fold even half of those hands ever, so i'm calling. Plus, i get a feeling we can get our money back even if we lose that pot, so it's fine.

Hope it helps.