This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 25NL FR KJo BvB

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($51.06)
      CO ($24.06)
      Button ($20.64)
      Gerv (SB) ($29.94)
      BB ($77.16)

UTG ($25)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with K, J
      4 folds, Gerv bets $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) 5, K, Q (2 players)
      Gerv bets $1, BB calls $1

Turn: ($3.50) 10 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $2, Gerv calls $2

River: ($7.50) 2 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $5, Gerv ?

Do i call the River or am I doing something wrong on the Flop & Turn already?
  • 4 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Preflop, flop, turn are fine.

This guy looks tight-passive, and his AF on the turn is the lowest one, so I don't think he is floating here, he is more likely value-beting on the turn. But since you have TP + OESD I wouldn't ever fold here, so I'd just flat too (well I'd call even w/out the OESD too).

On the river its close, but I think I'd fold here because the guy is really passive and we are not beating anything he'd play that way (even KT is beating us)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Preflop, flop, turn are fine.

This guy looks tight-passive, and his AF on the turn is the lowest one, so I don't think he is floating here, he is more likely value-beting on the turn. But since you have TP + OESD I wouldn't ever fold here, so I'd just flat too (well I'd call even w/out the OESD too).

On the river its close, but I think I'd fold here because the guy is really passive and we are not beating anything he'd play that way (even KT is beating us)
      +1
      I think I´d b/f turn, since he could has there some draws which he is continue and if you c/c then you have to guess river if you´re good or not.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      If you B/f on the Turn and he calls, what are you doing on the River when you didn't hit your OESD?
      You c/f??

Thanks Volrath & Kaitz :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      If you B/f on the Turn and he calls, what are you doing on the River when you didn't hit your OESD?
      You c/f??

Thanks Volrath & Kaitz :)
      likely c/c, since I´d expect two pair+ hands raise me on the turn