[NL20-NL50] 25NL FR KJo BvB

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($51.06)
      CO ($24.06)
      Button ($20.64)
      Gerv (SB) ($29.94)
      BB ($77.16)

UTG ($25)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with K, J
      4 folds, Gerv bets $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) 5, K, Q (2 players)
      Gerv bets $1, BB calls $1

Turn: ($3.50) 10 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $2, Gerv calls $2

River: ($7.50) 2 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $5, Gerv ?

Do i call the River or am I doing something wrong on the Flop & Turn already?
  • 4 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Preflop, flop, turn are fine.

This guy looks tight-passive, and his AF on the turn is the lowest one, so I don't think he is floating here, he is more likely value-beting on the turn. But since you have TP + OESD I wouldn't ever fold here, so I'd just flat too (well I'd call even w/out the OESD too).

On the river its close, but I think I'd fold here because the guy is really passive and we are not beating anything he'd play that way (even KT is beating us)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      Preflop, flop, turn are fine.

This guy looks tight-passive, and his AF on the turn is the lowest one, so I don't think he is floating here, he is more likely value-beting on the turn. But since you have TP + OESD I wouldn't ever fold here, so I'd just flat too (well I'd call even w/out the OESD too).

On the river its close, but I think I'd fold here because the guy is really passive and we are not beating anything he'd play that way (even KT is beating us)
      +1
      I think I´d b/f turn, since he could has there some draws which he is continue and if you c/c then you have to guess river if you´re good or not.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      If you B/f on the Turn and he calls, what are you doing on the River when you didn't hit your OESD?
      You c/f??

Thanks Volrath & Kaitz :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      If you B/f on the Turn and he calls, what are you doing on the River when you didn't hit your OESD?
      You c/f??

Thanks Volrath & Kaitz :)
      likely c/c, since I´d expect two pair+ hands raise me on the turn