Any chance of rakeback on partypoker?

• shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      I've looked through my elephant stats, after a fortnight I have grinded $50 up to $170 and seen that apparently I have 'spent' $40-ish on rake!

WTF!!!!!!!

How do I get some of the rake 'back'?

I already have partypoker account tracked, and my understanding is that one must sign up to a new platform with a specific rakeback promotion code.

Thus it means I cannot get rakeback now, since I am not a new signup.

Would I have to switch to a different platform in future?

I'll want to first clear $50 and then $100 bonuses, then I'll have a think...

What is the exact procedure just to confirm?
  • 13 replies
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      So far i think only FullTilt and Cake gives rakeback... all others give "rake back" in a bonus fashion.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Would pokerstrategy ever sign up a rakeback deal in the future? and would it only work for new accounts on ps? or older ones aswell
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      partypoker don't offer rakeback. You get bonuses -- the more you play, the more they're worth. In other words, you shouldn't really start using them before you're grinding nl100+, or it's not worth it.

if you want direct rakeback, there's ftp, betfair or others
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      just save up your points !

i deposited 500 dollars on partypoker 35 days ago and i nearly cleared the full deposit bonus! once i clear it, i have exactly 4000 points and i already got a golden key. with that 4000 i can buy another 350 dollars bonus!

so thats 850 free dollar money :s_cool:
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      just save up your points !

i deposited 500 dollars on partypoker 35 days ago and i nearly cleared the full deposit bonus! once i clear it, i have exactly 4000 points and i already got a golden key. with that 4000 i can buy another 350 dollars bonus!

so thats 850 free dollar money :s_cool:
      It works out, according to them, at 17.5% back

which is good, but not AS good as 27%/33%

however, if you were a palladium elite then you really would benefit! (40%)

N.B

I think gold would be quite hard for me, by choice.

However, silver is well within my playing periods so I guess a potential 13.3% will have to do!

There is one issue which I hope you can clear up:

''You achieve a key level by earning the required number of PartyPoints during a single month or quarter (see table below). Once you reach a key level, you can immediately unlock rewards available to that key level for the remainder of the month or quarter and the one following it.

To maintain a particular key level, you must earn the required PartyPoints in the following month or quarter in order to stay at that key level or to advance to the next key level.''

Say I acheive silver status by the end of the month and purchase $100 bonus starting from next month (with 180 days to clear).

For some reason, next month I will fall ill or give up etc I will play less and then I drop down to bronze in the following month (mid Sept since I started in mid July)

Will my silver $100 bonus still be active?
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Will my silver $100 bonus still be active?
      Yes it will! Obvious, you bought it (but asking is better then assuming).
      I didn't play poker in a while, dropped down to bronze and still have a bonus running I forgot I bought :tongue:
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      im nearly palladium ! palladium elite is not reachable for me but palladium is for sure!

if i compare the players on fulltilt and party. its a lot easier to win at party because of the crappy players.

playing NL25 on party is like nl50 on fulltilt and nl50 on party is like nl100 on fulltilt :s_o:
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze

playing NL25 on party is like nl50 on fulltilt and nl50 on party is like nl100 on fulltilt :s_o:
      opposite? :D
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by simm1

opposite? :D
      lol burnt

oh and thanks ka0s, it was just you never be quite sure with all the small print and things that might get a bonus revoked!

another question:

after i clear the $50 (very close) and after i clear the $100 i will be looking to deposit my own money to make use of first time bonus!

Now, at this time i also decide to buy a bonus from the shop.

Would the points collected afterwards count for both the first time deposit and also the one bought from the shop?
      Or, would I have to earn 'separate' points for each bonus (though i fail to see how the site would prioritise on your behalf)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      if you have several bonuses, you clear first one, then the next one. In whichever order you bought them.
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      I have a question. I blew my $50 capital on Party, but haven`t recieved the $100 bonus. Is it possible to recieve it at all? If so, what should I do?
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bubalus
      I have a question. I blew my $50 capital on Party, but haven`t recieved the $100 bonus. Is it possible to recieve it at all? If so, what should I do?
      if you blew it then you can't get the $100 bonus lol

how many points did you reach out of interest?

you can still you use the first time deposit bonus
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      Originally posted by Bubalus
      if you blew it then you can't get the $100 bonus lol

how many points did you reach out of interest?

you can still you use the first time deposit bonus
      I collected 150 pp.