This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omaha sng

• Joe88KR
      Joe88KR
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I would like to know what kind of Roi I can expect on omaha sng.
      And which Brm you would suggest me, i'm talking of low buyins plo sng.
      Last question : is the strategy articles only good for cash, or can be successfully applied for sng?

Thank you,
  • 3 replies
    • cristian85
      cristian85
      Bronze
      I usually play NL omaha h/l 18 man with a $3,4 buy in. In the last 1k sngs i have something like a 37% ROI without counting somes cashes on the battle of the planets leaderboard.
      They fill every 5 minutes and the players are really awful.
      Don´t know what to say about PL omaha hi sngs, but i can tell you that the O8 ones are a great way to build a BR if you know the game.
      At least in O8, the strategy is different for sng than for cash games, as it is from PL from NL and from FL.
    • Joe88KR
      Joe88KR
      Bronze
      37 seems unreal...

Thank you for you answer by the way,
    • cristian85
      cristian85
      Bronze
      Its true....37% seems unreal...but i think i am good =)
      I just looked me up on pokerprolabs and filtered my last 1k sng with $3,4 as buy in and 18 man as entrants, and my ROI isnt 37%...its 39%.
      I am not saying anyone can get this ROI....but if you know the game you will be fine.
      My nickname in stars is cristian10 if you wanna see if what I am telling u is true