What should i do >?

• ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      IN 3 days of hard work i`ve managed to get my bankroll from 50$ to 110$ ( 15 $ bonus included on Full Tilt Poker). And from 110$ i got to 95$ and i`m not feeling good and i did a lot of All-in mystakes. I went all in with AJ and A Q many times and i lost the hands. What should i do to stop myself going all in with such weak hands :(
  • 10 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      I guess it helps to write the post you just did! ;)

Now, watch a video or two and get back to the tables, GL ;)
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      hm yes.. :)

Well things are not going well :( im down to 93$ and i was again 105$. Im frustrated,,,
      87$ now.. ok i forbiden myself to play poker for 3 days now :|
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      What limit are you playing at?

Post some hands.

Are you following the BSS starting hand chart? If you are going all in preflop with AJ and AQ, that's definitely wrong.
    • Ciduletz
      Ciduletz
      Bronze
      no no.. I`ve made some all ins with AJs and AQ s preflop yes.. i mean a lot of them.. mostly when i had just 1 opponent.. .. but i still got unlucky with my pocket Tens and Jacks going all in and i will start playing after 3 days again. I told poker tilt not to let me play for 3 days.. its better i think this way .. i`ve worked hard and im scared that i droped 15 $ in a day.. when i usually grow up 15$ a day.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Post the hands where you had doubts, and learn from what the judges tell you. Downswings can seem devastating but are completely normal. GL
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      What limit are you playing on?
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      I play NL10. And i know where i did the mistakes :( .. i really do.. but i did them because of TILT . I got reraised many times when i had AJ and AQ and i went all in ..i hope i`ll get over it and play normal after 2 days now.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ICamy
      I play NL10. And i know where i did the mistakes :( .. i really do.. but i did them because of TILT . I got reraised many times when i had AJ and AQ and i went all in ..i hope i`ll get over it and play normal after 2 days now.
      Its fine to make mistakes as long as you learn from them imo
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by ICamy
      Its fine to make mistakes as long as you learn from them imo
      + consider moving down in limits if loosing is such an issue for you.
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      i hope it will not be :) at least .. now im not obligated to move to NL 02 with 87$ :)