Feedback for Tiggas SnG coaching

• 4 replies
    • serialced
      I watched for little over an hour today i think and the coaching was good :)

I didnt really learn any new things because it was more of a basic strategy but when i asked additional questions, most of them got answered fairly quickly and thoroughly.
      Me and some listeners had a really fun time because of some funny hands and comments by Tigga, so that was a big PLUS for me :D

There were a couple hands where Tigga mistakenly said upper left when it was bottom left and vice versa, but those weren't important hands and he would correct himself in a matter of seconds in most cases.

I sometimes felt Tigga has some problems finding his words since his mother tongue is German and not English but everything considered, he did great and didnt even make big mistakes or anything, just had to think about some words and that was it.

And i would like to see him play best of three, heads up against Benjo :D

K8s > KQo ^^
    • Nogatsira
      It was a good coaching session, explained every move and if you play SNGs with the style he showed, well, then SNGs are made easy :)

tx for the coaching
    • tgrb68

it was a very interesting coaching by Tigga. i really liked it and will be willing for the next one
    • Tigga
      push ;)