Girlfriend would like to start a PS account. questions.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi!

My gf would like to open a ps account...again..., but the problem is that she has already opened one a long time ago but never used it (never took the quiz, never got starting capital)

First, what should she do to get an active account

Second, last time she opened it without TAF link to me. I'm wondering if its possible to assign a TAF link between her and my accounts

Third, our IPs would be clashing, so what proof do we need ot submit etc?

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      This situation happend with me and my older brother... Since I created my account after my brother I wasn't allowed to get the free $50 starting capital but I did get my account tracked and was still open to use all the Bonus offers.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mChavez,

Generally your girlfriend could get into trouble if she has had a previous account, so I would recommend her to try and use that one.

Although we generally allow multiple connections per household there are quite strict security measures - due to the high amount of system misuse we face (e.g. people losing their capital and signing up more accounts under family member names). As such she will definitely have to go through security checks. In the worst case she won't receive the starting capital - but if she really uses the account only by her own it should be ok.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Easy - She will have an advanced security check like i did - DON'T WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL YOU THAT - first they will ask for normalk security check - tell them you are sending materials for the advanced check anyway

what to do:

Proof of residence
      Proof of age

+ (advanced)
      Proof of age (ID) With YOUR FACE NEXT TO IT, take several pics in case.!

GL