This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Girlfriend would like to start a PS account. questions.

    • mChavez
      Joined: 13.02.2009 Posts: 323

      My gf would like to open a ps account...again..., but the problem is that she has already opened one a long time ago but never used it (never took the quiz, never got starting capital)

      First, what should she do to get an active account

      Second, last time she opened it without TAF link to me. I'm wondering if its possible to assign a TAF link between her and my accounts

      Third, our IPs would be clashing, so what proof do we need ot submit etc?

  • 3 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      Joined: 27.02.2009 Posts: 653
      This situation happend with me and my older brother... Since I created my account after my brother I wasn't allowed to get the free $50 starting capital but I did get my account tracked and was still open to use all the Bonus offers.
    • SoyCD
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Hello mChavez,

      Generally your girlfriend could get into trouble if she has had a previous account, so I would recommend her to try and use that one.

      Although we generally allow multiple connections per household there are quite strict security measures - due to the high amount of system misuse we face (e.g. people losing their capital and signing up more accounts under family member names). As such she will definitely have to go through security checks. In the worst case she won't receive the starting capital - but if she really uses the account only by her own it should be ok.

      Best regards
    • p0rkus
      Joined: 03.03.2009 Posts: 230
      Easy - She will have an advanced security check like i did - DON'T WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL YOU THAT - first they will ask for normalk security check - tell them you are sending materials for the advanced check anyway

      what to do:

      Proof of residence
      Proof of age

      + (advanced)
      Proof of age (ID) With YOUR FACE NEXT TO IT, take several pics in case.!