[NL20-NL50] NL50 SH TT vs KK66 board.

• nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      If i remember rigth his stats was 22/17 VPIP and call BB 14% vs steal.

Easy fold turn?
      But then why should he donk a k on turn?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($43.36)
      BB ($110)
      UTG ($9.13)
      Hero ($49.25)
      CO ($107)
      BTN ($38.50)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:club:

UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1.50, UTG calls $1.50,

FLOP ($6.25) K:spade: 6:diamond: K:heart:

check, check, Hero bets $4.50, BB calls $4.50, UTG folds,

TURN ($15.25) K:spade: 6:diamond: K:heart: 6:club:

BB bets $10, Hero calls $10,

RIVER ($35.25) K:spade: 6:diamond: K:heart: 6:club: 3:club:

BB bets $27.50, Hero folds,

BB wins $33.49
  • 5 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I've probably thought about this situation completely wrong but heres my thoughts;

can he be trying to float you of your cbet on that board which is very hard to hit on turn?

His flopcall range can be lots of pockets and possibly a couple of broadways that don't believe your cbet and try an OOP float. Thus I call turn.

I guess he's betting river with maybe 88 and 99 as well as 6x and Kx? However we are more often than not beat as he's giving up his turn floats?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think your opponent has there 6x or Kx a lot of times, so unless you´re willing to call him down I think folding turn is better play.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I think your opponent has there 6x or Kx a lot of times, so unless you´re willing to call him down I think folding turn is better play.
      If you were in villains position do you think that means it would be a good spot to float? Or just that villain only bets again with 6x or Kx after 6 on turn and plays Pockets for Pot Control?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      If you were in villains position do you think that means it would be a good spot to float? Or just that villain only bets again with 6x or Kx after 6 on turn and plays Pockets for Pot Control?
      Not really sure you see that kind of floats @ nl50 level.
      In hu definetely people are capable c/c A highs on the flop and then leading on the turn, btu in 6-max I think they play more straigthforward and c/c flop with pp and c/c likely turn again or c/f.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Not really sure you see that kind of floats @ nl50 level.
      In hu definetely people are capable c/c A highs on the flop and then leading on the turn, btu in 6-max I think they play more straigthforward and c/c flop with pp and c/c likely turn again or c/f.
      Ok, thanks.