This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ID Verification Help Please

• pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I passed the quiz and chose bet365, set up an account as instructed and verified my passport details with bet365. I hear that PokerStrategy will want ID as well, and this is my question: When I set up the account yesterday (with both PS and bet365) I put my surname as Barratt, because it is. My passport, renewed in 2006 displays my surname as Palmer. I have since divorced and returned to my original name of Barratt. My passport is valid until 2017 and I can still use it despite my surname changing, as all other details are correct (name, DOB etc). This was suitable ID for bet365, so will this be a problem with you? Will there be a problem when I send the scanned passport? I have not been asked to do this yet, but according to other members I will be emailed and requestes to do so shortly.
      I apologize if this is in the wrong forum!
      Regards
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pwned94,

First of all welcome to the site. I moved the thread to the beginner questions since it is better suited here :)

It looks like you were indeed already asked to send your ID (at least you should have received an E-mail). I can't answer your question is 100% certainty, but would advise you to simply send the passport that you do have and explain the situation to the support in the e-mail. I see you have also asked the support via ticket system, this will also hopefully get you a more concrete answer.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello pwned94,

First of all welcome to the site. I moved the thread to the beginner questions since it is better suited here :)

It looks like you were indeed already asked to send your ID (at least you should have received an E-mail). I can't answer your question is 100% certainty, but would advise you to simply send the passport that you do have and explain the situation to the support in the e-mail. I see you have also asked the support via ticket system, this will also hopefully get you a more concrete answer.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thank you very much for your response and my apologies for posting it incorrectly. I have been emailed to say that I have passed the quiz, but as of yet nothing asking me for ID. Shall I send it to your support department anyway?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pwned94
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello pwned94,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thank you very much for your response and my apologies for posting it incorrectly. I have been emailed to say that I have passed the quiz, but as of yet nothing asking me for ID. Shall I send it to your support department anyway?
      Hello pwned94,

Yes I would simply send it to the support to see how that goes. Just include the explanation in the e-mail.

Best regards
      SoyCD