This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATs NL5

• deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Hello,

Another one from you (more to come, I'm a :f_o: ). I raise, as a Minraise is seen as a limp (right?). I know it should have been $0.24 but I didnt' click enough times. Can I call his minraise afterward? Or is a fold a better play?

Thanks,

Devin

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $0.76
      MP2:
      $1.97
      MP3:
      $4.06
      CO:
      $2.38
      BU:
      $6.71
      SB(Hero):
      $4.18

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, T.
      MP2 raises to $0.08, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, BB folds, MP2 raises to $0.32, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.84) 7, 3, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.60, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.84.
  • 1 reply
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      3bet for value only if you think he will call with worser hands. (or as a bluff but I assume it wasn't your intention) If you think he will only call/raise with worser just fold.
      A call is also possible but be aware that if an ace pops up you will be in a crapy spot. You will have to check it down to find our if your Ten kicker is any good which really sucks when you are OOP.

As played: Fold to his 4bet, unless it's a pure bluff or you know that he can 4bet "lite" with worser hands , his range got you crashed.