This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quiz / Profile

• mud1tza
      mud1tza
      Bronze
      Hey there.

I registered my partypoker account with the older ST150 offer a couple of months ago. I tried to take the quiz today but I got :

"Before you can take part in our $150 Quiz Challenge (you need to have a PartyPoker account which was registered with our bonus codes (S150)). Insert it when creating your PartyPoker Account and also add all required Data."

After reading some topics on here I found that my profile needs the required information, so I tried to add it, however, when I select "Save settings" it just kinda freezes and my profile does not get updated. My PartyPoker account is fine though.

Also, is the older ST150 offer still valid? Or do I need a new PartyPoker account? I haven't played for real money yet, I haven't made a deposit, and I didnt use any other bonus offers.

Help is much appreciated thanks!
  • 10 replies