Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $56.22
      UTG2:
      $45.62

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0.50, 5 folds, Hero raises to $3.00, BB folds, UTG2 calls $2.50.

Flop: ($6.50) K:heart: , T:club: , 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, UTG2 calls $4.00.

Turn: ($14.50) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.25, UTG2 calls $7.25.

River: ($29.00) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks.

Final Pot: $29.00

This guy played any 2 cards from any position. I bet turn with OESD in case he's floating, maybe I should check since hes a station...
  • 6 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I just remembered a judge telling me that if straight gets there I will get no/little action because its too obvious. Still don't know correct play though =)
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      If his a station, c/c turn, and make a big valuebet river if you hit.

A station never fold turn with second pair ect so check turn. BUT if I bet turn, I'm bluffing river to make him fold Tx, but I'm not sure if he ever folds K4 ect..
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Yeah, he is calling with Kx there
      Still I think betting turn is ok, since this way if you hit your straight you can shove and likely he´d call anyway and if you miss then c/f is ok.
      Although his wtsd is not that high then you could try to push him off the pot wither c/rai on the turn or overbetting turn, but both these plays are very player dependent and likely I´d played it the same way as you.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Still I think betting turn is ok, since this way if you hit your straight you can shove and likely he´d call anyway and if you miss then c/f is ok.
      Although his wtsd is not that high then you could try to push him off the pot wither c/rai on the turn or overbetting turn, but both these plays are very player dependent and likely I´d played it the same way as you.
      I think his WSD is high because it depends on his VPIP
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I think his WSD is high because it depends on his VPIP
      Agree :)
      But I still think he´d likely call you down with Kx hand .