CO ($4.90)
      BTN ($38.71)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.75

FLOP ($2.10) A:club: 3:heart: 9:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($5.10) A:club: 3:heart: 9:club: A:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $3.75, BB folds

How can I get more value out of my hand now? Checking behind for Bluff Induce and Raise/Call the River??

- Gerv
  • 4 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      bet bet bet ;) his not that aggresive so he likely just checkbehind turn.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      His AF is 1.7 while his AFq is above average (43%) - moreover he floats on the Turn 83% (6 trials) (missed CB vs)

Maybe I'm deviating way more than I should but you got a point about the AF but I disagree that he likely just check behind since I see him as a Flop-Peeler and fish-floater
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      I comment as if you were oop, me=fish...

Anyways, I still think bet bet bet is best line when HE checks first turn. Because we want all the money in, and because another A on turn is a good bluffcard he will often call a 9 or some PP on turn too.

If we checkbehind we are likely to might get a small valuebet from a 9 on river if not another overcard to 9 will show up. But still, then it's better to bet turn, to might get another blockbet or 2/3 valuebet on river.

When you got such a big hand you want more money in the middle, and you dont get that if you check turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      I comment as if you were oop, me=fish...

Anyways, I still think bet bet bet is best line when HE checks first turn. Because we want all the money in, and because another A on turn is a good bluffcard he will often call a 9 or some PP on turn too.

If we checkbehind we are likely to might get a small valuebet from a 9 on river if not another overcard to 9 will show up. But still, then it's better to bet turn, to might get another blockbet or 2/3 valuebet on river.

When you got such a big hand you want more money in the middle, and you dont get that if you check turn.
      +1
      You have to bet turn to get value from draws, and other hands that he called on the flop.