about the quiz

• tippler1
      tippler1
      Bronze
      I registered 2 days ago, first time I failed the quiz, and I deposited some cash. today I finished the quiz, but does it matter i deposited myself yet? or does the bonus still count then?
  • 8 replies
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      If you deposited less than 50$ you will not be able to get the last 100$ of the pokerstrategy promotion unless you deposit more money (so your total deposits equals 50$ or more) - You must contact partypoker and explain the problem if this is the case.

Regarding the first 50$ of the pokerstrategy promotion there should be no problem. Exactly the same thing happened to me when i registered (except i didn't fail the quiz first time ;) )

Regards
      Mugge
    • tippler1
      tippler1
      Bronze
      Okay, thanks. Yes I deposited only 15$. so about the other 100$ bonus I should not worry yet. that's something for in the future :P I now want to play with the 50$ haha. It's taking long :(
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Mugge already explained the situation like it is

Please write an email to de@partypoker.com and bonus@partypoker.com
      The de@ adrress is the german support and they know us (PokerStrategy) quite well so your problem will be solved there and also they understand english.

But if you want to take the safe way you can also have a look at this thread: http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb_en/thread.php?threadid=4844&hilight=PartyPoker

i posted a german mail in it which you can also send to the de@partypoker.com.

Don't hesitate to ask, as mugge said you will get the $50 from us no matter what wil lhappen. To get the $100 raked hands bonus you have to make another deposit so that your total deposit matches $50.
      You see our offer $150 is somehow nothing else then an excellent First Deposit bonus, despite the fact the we make the first deposit ($50) for you.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • tippler1
      tippler1
      Bronze
      Okay, I am unlucky lol, I mailed that german mail, I got referred to, and now I have to ID myself. Unluckily, I am not able to do this, since I ain't got a fax, or digital camera. Only a normal camera. My scanner is broken for a long time already. Does this mean I am not able to profitate from the bonus offer?
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      You could borrow a digital camera from a friend/coworker. Nowadays it is quite common that every 2nd person has a digital camera.
    • tippler1
      tippler1
      Bronze
      well, I live on my own, I study.. so what's the point for me for a digital camera haha :) well, now I see :D But well, guess I'm unlucky then.. till I maybe could borrow one. ( hopefully I can then) otherwise, well then I just deposit I guess.. :)
    • tippler1
      tippler1
      Bronze
      does this ID count for the 100$ bonus or as well for the 50? and is there ANY other way, if it counts for the 50$ as well..?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You got an id check from us (PokerStrategy) not PartyPoker.

We are doing random testings to protect us against people who want to abuse our offer (create multiple accounts). And it seems like you were one of the unlucky persons that got an id-check from our security team.
      There is no chance to get past a security check despite by sending a scan/copy of your id-card.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but since there are so many people trying to get our bonus more then once we are forced to do this.

Best regards,
      Stefan