Questions about NL FR

• wafflecop
      wafflecop
      Global
      Hi,
      I've got a couple of questions for some full ring regulars, as I've been playing only short handed and want some inside info if I decide to change the game. I intend to play BSS.

1. For NL 10-100 is there, a need for more sophisticated strategy than play PP and big aces + KQ and bet only with set or overpair? (FR always seemed nitty for me).

2. What are avarage winnings of this kind of rock strategy?

3. Is blind stealing a huge part of the game as in SH or not?

4. Do you limp small pairs from early positions or just open raise any pair like in SH?

5. Is it profitable to 3 bet IP with AQ+/KQ against mid position raiser or just JJ+?

6. Were does the money come from if most of the tables are filled with TAGs? ;)

Thank you for replies.
  • 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wafflecop
      Hi,
      I've got a couple of questions for some full ring regulars, as I've been playing only short handed and want some inside info if I decide to change the game. I intend to play BSS.

1. For NL 10-100 is there, a need for more sophisticated strategy than play PP and big aces + KQ and bet only with set or overpair? (FR always seemed nitty for me).

no
      2. What are avarage winnings of this kind of rock strategy?

2-5 ptbb

3. Is blind stealing a huge part of the game as in SH or not?

yes, it always is if you play poker with blinds

4. Do you limp small pairs from early positions or just open raise any pair like in SH?

raise them

5. Is it profitable to 3 bet IP with AQ+/KQ against mid position raiser or just JJ+?
      depends. is it for fe or value? don't follow strict guide lines on that, think yourself!
      6. Were does the money come from if most of the tables are filled with TAGs? ;)

from the weakest tags obv. There is always a fish, if you can't spot him, you are the fish!

Thank you for replies.
      Best regards,
      TribunCaesar