howdy

• lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      hey, I'm Tom from England, started playing poker at college and have been playing ever since, i love it, my favorite type is a 6 seat SnG NL hold'em. because if you play tight, you will beat at least 4 of them, then the winnings are double what you put in in the first place so its easy to raise the bankroll.
      waiting for the money is really boring, does it ever arrive before the 48h? thanks and by the way, i play pokerstars
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi lingwen,

Welcome to PS! It's a great site with a great community. Be sure to read the basic articles while you wait for your starting capital and good luck at the tables.
    • lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      lol albion, i completed that game in a day, i wasn't impressed with the story but the choices are brilliant! anyway thanks and i hope to see you on the tables
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey lingwen17!

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

While you wait for your capital feel free to have a look around the forums, make a few posts and friends. We can also answer any questions you have, so dont be shy!

You could also reread the Strategy Articles and make sure that your are confident with the strategy when your money arrives.

Finally here you can find a thread where you can meet all the other engish people on the forum so you can chat and say hello --> Good ol' England

Best of luck and Enjoy your poker career!

Regards,

-Jack