This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can I do anything?

• zsygab
      zsygab
      Basic
      Hello! First of all, great site!
      Secondly: I was a little stupid at the beginning, didn't read that I only have 5 shots, and the first 3 attempts were random :( After I realized my mistake I read the articles, tried again for 2 times, but something went wrong and i failed them (however in the last one I was pretty sure)
      My question: can I do anything else? Can I get at least one more try? Or that's it and I should look somewhere else? ?(
      Thank you for your answers! :club:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi zsygab, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, if do not pass the quiz you will not be entitled to the free starting capital. All of the information/answers required to pass the quiz are provided.

You can however use one of the many first deposit offers that PokerStrategy has negotiated and deposit your own money onto a poker site.
      By using the PokerStrategy code, you will still earn PokerStrategy points, which in turn will then open up a lot more strategy information, videos and coaching sessions for you.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart