carnt read the poker strategy articles

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      hi ive been trying to read the strategy articles and viewing a few poker videos to learn poker. i can view all the poker videos but it wont let me see all the strategy articles because im not bronze yet, they told me to do this to pass the time on waiting for my bonus well its been over a week now still no sign of the bonus ive done everythink right too im trying to learn poker but ive got no money to get to bronze to see the full articals how silly is that will i get my bonus so i can get to bronze? i dont know all this to me is so slow is this how poker sites work?? i dont think il bother with all this, all i want to do is learn the game but all this is so putting me off it looks good on tv , look a buzz but now is like some think il never do think il just watch footy dreaming i could be like that instead of think that of poker on tv......
  • 3 replies
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      Originally posted by johnboy1
      hi ive been trying to read the strategy articles and viewing a few poker videos to learn poker. i can view all the poker videos but it wont let me see all the strategy articles because im not bronze yet, they told me to do this to pass the time on waiting for my bonus well its been over a week now still no sign of the bonus ive done everythink right too im trying to learn poker but ive got no money to get to bronze to see the full articals how silly is that will i get my bonus so i can get to bronze? i dont know all this to me is so slow is this how poker sites work?? i dont think il bother with all this, all i want to do is learn the game but all this is so putting me off it looks good on tv , look a buzz but now is like some think il never do think il just watch footy dreaming i could be like that instead of think that of poker on tv......
      hi there, i too was frustrated when signing up and receiving nothing for ages... it felt like eternity!

i assure you, as others did to me, that it is well worth the wait:

my example: i have built $50 up to $200+ in less then 3 weeks!

hang tight, follow instructions step by step

if you want to read some strategies there are plenty on the internet and the most important one is bankroll management (google it and learn it back to back absorb it never break it) :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello johnboy1,

It seems like there have been some troubles with transferring your starting capital, to PokerStars, but as I see you already entered an alternate room at which to receive the money.

As soon as you receive the capital at Mansion you will be able to also read the additional articles :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      Originally posted by johnboy1
      hi there, i too was frustrated when signing up and receiving nothing for ages... it felt like eternity!

i assure you, as others did to me, that it is well worth the wait:

my example: i have built $50 up to $200+ in less then 3 weeks!

hang tight, follow instructions step by step

if you want to read some strategies there are plenty on the internet and the most important one is bankroll management (google it and learn it back to back absorb it never break it) :)
      what he said.

btw, you will need a ton more patience to play winning poker.