New: Titan Poker Calculator

• bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      Has anyone had a chance to check this out yet?

http://calculator.titanpoker.com/TitanCalculatorSupport.pdf

It has some pretty interesting features, although (obviously) it's no Elephant.

Stuff like outs, your percentage to win the hand, and what % of hands the best villain out there will have.

While I am still evaluating if it's worth using together with Elephant, it is definitely going to make some fish out there learn about odds, and handranges, and generally improve their play (even though it seems to be quite loose: it recommends check/calling A5s in middle position preflop, and raise/reraising the same hand with a AQ7 flop)

What do you guys think?
  • 3 replies
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bakoy
      Has anyone had a chance to check this out yet?

http://calculator.titanpoker.com/TitanCalculatorSupport.pdf

It has some pretty interesting features, although (obviously) it's no Elephant.

Stuff like outs, your percentage to win the hand, and what % of hands the best villain out there will have.

While I am still evaluating if it's worth using together with Elephant, it is definitely going to make some fish out there learn about odds, and handranges, and generally improve their play (even though it seems to be quite loose: it recommends check/calling A5s in middle position preflop, and raise/reraising the same hand with a AQ7 flop)

What do you guys think?
      SWEEEEEEEETTT!!!! Hopefully the fishies will follow it to the letter and donate their stacks with raggy aces.

IMO though, you're best learning odds and outs yourself, it's not hard and you shouldn't need to rely on a program to tell you. I've seen the advertising on titan for it, i think you're better off attending coachings on hand evaluation, and learning to use that with your elephant stats....the titan software looks a backward step in comparison
    • mikeylea
      mikeylea
      Basic
      where do you get this thing from, im already registered with titan and its not anywhere on the poker software and i cant find it on there website.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bakoy

What do you guys think?
      I hope many many people use this kind of software.

It's like a value bettor's wet dream!