Sss

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just decided to switch to SSS and i am enjoying it. The only problem is i cant seem to make a profit. With the auto-rebuys on to rebuy after im down 80% of initial buyin, plus the fact that im 12 tabling, even if i win 3 BIs i still havent made any money! Any tips?
  • 3 replies
    • thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      How long have you been playing,maybe it is just a downswing.
      Are you used to playing 12 tables,if not try less.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Joronamo,

How many hands have you played of SSS? Its fairly high variance, so any short amount of hands you can't say too much about.

I'd also work more on your game, just playing your A game, and the "making money" part will come. Pokers not just a get rich quick scheme! :) .

Take your time, post hands, watch videos and the rest will come!

dadude
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hey all,

Iv been playing for about 3 years and iv been with PS for about a year now so im no rookie but no veteran either. I just started SSS today and fell inlove with it. I am on ahuge downswing at the moment. Used to be BSS NL10. Tried NL25 BSS and got killed went from $660 down to $450. The did some stupid shit and went down to $400. Today I played $3R 40k and lost $16 and then tried NL25 SSS and went from $380 to $391 and then got coolered down to $360 where i am now. Iv lost half my bankroll in the last month. But im willing to stick with SSS because it suits my TAG game. I usually 9 table but today started 12 tabling cause with SSS my VPIP is about 9%. Sort of venting atm. But I noticed that the auto-rebuys really eat up my winnings.